Too early to be Sunday!

bg13
bg13 Posts: 4,598
edited January 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Can't sleep again! Can't blame the booze as i have been Clank'd since New years day!

Ho hum, exercise, telly, CV writing and foods today!

Toodles.
Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
Ribble Audax
On One Scandal 29er

Comments

• ol\'gregg
    ol\'gregg Posts: 612
    Bore Da pawb.

Been in work since 8am for the pointless task of switching the lights on in the theatre. Then waiting around to see if the musicians are happy then going home. Joy..

Later will be a few spins on the turbo trainer and then doing as little as possible.

Toodle Ooh
    gochel chan ddynion i mewn blew beisiau achos hwy cadernid bod eirth
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Meh

A quick visit to the pub followed by a family game of monopoly somehow lead to a 2am drinking session with the current wife, fun, but looking at her this morning - I may of killed her

Today was meant to be a walk with some friends, followed by a pub visit :)
  • matthew h wrote:

Ahhh nothing better than a group walk, none of my friends seem up for it for some reason. They all join me in the pub after I've finished my walk though.

Morning mere earthlings.

Today will probably involve doing odd jobs to my van. Treated it to a wash yesterday. I also seem to have a healthier bank balance than I thought so will probably buy some bits to make my bikes run smoothly again.

Wanted to go out on the bike, but it's chucking it down and it's cold and miserable. If the rain clears I'll probably jump out for a spin, havn't done much in about 3 - 4 months and I'm starting to turn into a bit of a porker.

For now though, coffee and bacons.

TA TA
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    matthew h wrote:
    Meh

A quick visit to the pub followed by a family game of monopoly somehow lead to a 2am drinking session with the current wife, fun, but looking at her this morning - I may of killed her

A drinking session that kills the wife is what I call a win-win situation. I suppose that's how you can now get away walking with friends? :)

Morning Sauasage Jockeys,

Not a lot planned today, although my bike shopping plans for this year are starting to take shape. Useless barsteward brother in law is coming over from the States next month so I will be able to have a word with him about the money he still owes me :evil:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Useless barsteward brother in law is coming over from the States next month so I will be able to have a word with him about the money he still owes me :evil:

Ask him to bring some expensive bike bits over for you & then say - knock it off what you owe me
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Useless barsteward brother in law is coming over from the States next month so I will be able to have a word with him about the money he still owes me :evil:

Ask him to bring some expensive bike bits over for you & then say - knock it off what you owe me
    I like that :D [heads off to search the Jenson website]
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Afternoon ladies.

Good lunch out with the family, came back to find I won the caption competition over in Bottom Bracket again :wink:

Now vegging by the fire 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    arran77 wrote:
    came back to find I won the caption competition over in Bottom Bracket again :wink:

it was a fix
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    came back to find I won the caption competition over in Bottom Bracket again :wink:

it was a fix

Well once of us to win it, couldn't let it go to a BB'er :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

it was a fix
    You might have won if you'd been able to spell :P