assos bib tights

jewbs
jewbs Posts: 139
edited January 2014 in Road buying advice
I'm looking at getting some assos bib tights but not sure which to go for between the Habu or the Bonka.

It seems the Bonka are for colder riding , but i'm wondering if the Habu will be warm enough for the whole of winter or whether to just get the Bonka. Can't afford to get both.

If anyone uses either of these i would like to hear your views on them.

cheers

Comments

• Brian B
    Brian B Posts: 2,071
    I have the bonka and for rides less than 3°C you will need them if you are like me and suffer in the cold weather but to be honest I will have these tights when I die as when the mercury dips low enough to comfortably wear these tights its too dangerous to ride here in Britian due to frost/ice.

I also have the habu's and you can get by easily with the habu's for all winter rides but they are not just as warm and don't protect you from wind chill as good as the bonka's(I love Assos clothing but hate the names).

I have ridden my habu's in really cold weather and they are fine though and as warm as my other branded winter tights.

IF you are going only one pair then get the Habu's as they can be worn in Autumn, Winter and early Spring
    Brian B.