A fair few Prologo Scratch Pro saddles seem to be sold on

Serious Cat
Serious Cat Posts: 489
edited January 2014 in Road buying advice
The scratch pro in 143mm width is a saddle I was going to try but I have seen quite a lot of them for sale in used condition with obviously little usage. It appears that riders discovered fairly quickly that they didn't suit and were trying to get some of their money back. They look a decent saddle to my eyes and Im curious as to why they are being moved on so quickly.
This serious internet site..............I serious cat

Comments

• evs78
    evs78 Posts: 133
    I've tried a few saddles and find the scratch pro great. I've got one on my best bike and one for the turbo. Recently tried at tri40 on the turbo and that didn't suit!
    All the gear and no idea...
  • Hi SC,

I've just sold mine in the classifieds. It isn't a bad saddle, it just didn't suit my bottom, I also tried a fizik arione and a fizik aliante. I only seem to get on with the Spesh Romin Evo for long days in the saddle. But I know that others swear by those saddles. Its down to your rear.

Good luck
  • adamfo
    adamfo Posts: 763
    They come OE on Cannondales so there are a lot floating about. I found mine very good.
  • 47p2
    47p2 Posts: 329
    I have 4 Prologo Scratch Pro saddles on different bikes all 134mm width and they work for me, I also have a Prologo Nago TR which I didn't like and it's been replaced with the Scratch Pro
  • 47p2
    47p2 Posts: 329
    Double post :oops: