I enjoyed it so much I decided to stay Thursday

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited January 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Morning scuttlers

Looks like I'm here to stay!

Work today and dealing with the incompetence of our mortgage broker again who had been useless, got our mortgage offer yesterday and it wasn't what we'd been quoted and had a grand product fee on there that we'd not been told about, so more questions raised with him today.
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• You make buying a house sound so much fun, Gazlar!

Morning Losers!

Last night I managed to run 2 laps round the block, so we'll see how achey I am today. So far so good.
    After my run, I did the stupid thing of downloading Minecraft. This game is stupid and pointless.... but DAMN addictive!
    Tonight will be pretty much the same.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning homos.
    Gazlar wrote:
    dealing with the incompetence of our mortgage broker again who had been useless

Simple solution, just bury the mortgage broker under the patio of the new house :twisted:

Today will consist mainly of trying to look busy so that I'm not actually made to be busy then all I have to do is get Friday out of the way before a three day weekend :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Gazlar
    Oh believe me it is, just peed off as we've paid this mortgage broker several hundred quid to deal with the day to day stuff and he's been useless. The mortgage offer was held up for a month because he forgot to tell us they needed a second survey and now the offer had come through were paying a grand fee for a product with a higher interest rate.

It's infuriating though because the communication has been non existent from them and we've done all the chasing up. On the other hand and I'm not just buttering her up, miss cmc has been excellent, I cannot recommend her services highly enough.

And he looks like Danny Wallace. I can't bury him under the patio either as its at the front of the house
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Meh another night another shoot sleep :(

Despite consuming enough ale to kill GT - oh well, today is meetings and then the wonderful train journey from Swansea to Shrewsbury where my internet connection is up and down like GTs mums knickers
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I'm "working" from home today, got a shed load to do, so once the small people leave me alone i should get quite a lot done?
    Parcelforce "should" be bringing me my pikes today after the shop telling me yesterday that they are not arriving until the 25th?
    Anywhoo, anyone know any minions who can bring me coffee and bacons?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Gazlar wrote:
    . On the other hand and I'm not just buttering her up, miss cmc has been excellent, I cannot recommend her services highly enough.

Yeh she was superb when servicing my investment too..

Hola party poops.

Nothing untowards other than counting down to the weekend, Possible work in the pipeline for when im redundent on April 30th so that takes a bit of pressure off and means i should be able to build a new bike when i get my pay out which willbe rather nice!

later troops!
  • VWsurfbum
    Good news that! will there be a gap in work that you'll be able to enjoy and relax for a bit?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    Well it's not 100% but sounds promising. would finish on the 30th a wednesday and straight in on the Monday! but find out more details in the coming weeks.

guess what im thinking of building lol.
  • VWsurfbum
    Please be a 29er!!!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Thewaylander
    LOL no..rather lose my nutsack than that :P
  • arran77
    Gazlar wrote:
    I can't bury him under the patio either as its at the front of the house

This isn't a problem, is it an old house with floor boards or a cellar or chimneys :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Good moaning.
    I have my traditional Thursday morning hangover. Found out recently that the landlord of our Wednesday night boozer is retiring in May. We've expected it for a while, so no great surprise. Unfortunately we suspect it's going to be turned into another poxy gastropub. Real shame as it's a proper pub and he keeps the beer well.
    I need more tea, then I may be able to answer some of the silly questions my customers keep asking.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Undecided as to whether or not I can be arsed to ride bike today, I want to ride them but I'm tired and I've got a load of stuff to sort out. Off to Budapest early tomorrow morning for a weekend of heavy drinking so won't get a chance to ride until Tuesday but for some reason I just don't seem to want to go out.

TTFN
  • Gazlar
    arran77 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

This isn't a problem, is it an old house with floor boards or a cellar or chimneys :twisted:

Yes, but your kind of teaching a granny to suck eggs here, or waylander to suck week whatever waylander sucks, and believe me waylander sucks. But yeah, seeing as you don't appear to know me, this is quite embarrassing, but I'm kind of a big deal around here.

This is why when I make people go missing, I make them go missing in exotic locations abroad
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • arran77
    Gazlar wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Yes, but your kind of teaching a granny to suck eggs here, or waylander to suck week whatever waylander sucks, and believe me waylander sucks. But yeah, seeing as you don't appear to know me, this is quite embarrassing, but I'm kind of a big deal around here.

This is why when I make people go missing, I make them go missing in exotic locations abroad

You're mistaking me for someone who actually does give a f*ck who you are.

seanoconn
  • Gazlar
    arran77 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

You're mistaking me for someone who actually does give a f*ck who you are.

Oh no, I don't expect anyone to give a fark, I just like to ram it down people's throats until it makes them sick
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Yeah Gaz I did think that fee and rate was rather high when I checked the offer yesterday. If it is changing let me know and I will chase up the lender for the new offer.

Olah

Siblings are getting Gerbils on the weekend. I wonder how long they will last before they get accidentally let out and the cats have a nice breakfast.

Boss is back in work and there is a very tense atmosphere in the office.

Gym tonight to watch some fatties trying to keep to their new years resolutions. Oh and trying to find myself a new place to live as landlady and idiot valleys bf are going to buy a house together and sell her house we currently all live in. Funtimes.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Thewaylander
    mmmm gerbils on toast!
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Toast.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Yeah Gaz I did think that fee and rate was rather high when I checked the offer yesterday. If it is changing let me know and I will chase up the lender for the new offer..

Cheers me dears, I've sent you a message with where we're at and ranting too, ignore the rant if you want.

Good luck with your own house hunt too
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    mmmm gerbils on toast!

You have gerbils so is this a new dish you are trying on the weekend?
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • VWsurfbum
    Just fitted the Pikes in my Lunch break ;)
    Now to finish the rest of this work rubbish so i can go and play!!!
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Spent lunchtime making a two man biplane out of cardboard for a fancy dress party on Saturday. Even made a radial engine to go on the front of it. Needs painting and finishing tomorrow. Have to measure the diameter of a pint glass tonight so we can make cupholders.
  • Thewaylander
    MissCMC wrote:
    mmmm gerbils on toast!

You have gerbils so is this a new dish you are trying on the weekend?

noooooo mine are special i tell you special!!

And bumboy, full reveiw ont he pikes please
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening girls

Today i have shot at stuff, lobbed smoke grenades (the wrong place, got choked a bit), crawled in the mud, prodded for mines, got ambushed and GTs mum wasn't involved in any of it!!

Last day of this shoot tomorrow, just hope i don't go to nasty places where this stuff will come in handy........like South Wales!

Toodles.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Evening twats

Rough week so far but I've squeezed in a couple of beers with a mate who's passing through town. Tomorrow is the joy of dodging big metal objects in the bike in the p1ssing rain :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening twats

Rough week so far but I've squeezed in a couple of beers with a mate who's passing through town. Tomorrow is the joy of dodging big metal objects in the bike in the p1ssing rain :)

passing though next Friday..............
  • I fucking hate useless friends.... Internet associates like yourselves are far less irritating.

Oh let's all go out on Saturday they said... great idea, let's do it. Except I find out today one's working, another has been out just about every day and needs to save money, another 2 have no excuse but just can't go out, the rest just don't seem to care.

Trivial to some but I could have gone on a second date with someone waaay out of my league but I already had plans and as a result so now do they. Oh well... not that I'm bitter or anything, or not that anyone really cares. Just needed somewhere to rant.

I'm in a bad mood tonight as I've had a bollocking off my boss for someone else's incompetence and lack of ability to do their job properly and they aren't even part of our company yet somehow it's my fault. Get farked the lot of em... I'm off for a walk.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Evening twats

passing though next Friday..............
    I'm in town - drop us a line when you know your plans.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]