a prodigal Wednesday morning

Gazlar
Gazlar Posts: 8,084
edited January 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Hello scuttlers

Long time no speak, had a bit of a sabbatical from riding following cc2cc, basically had a bit of a malaise handing over me after finishing what was my dream.

Anyway I'm back, the bike is being rebuilt so I'll be out soon and I'm wondering what I've missed?

There's no need to ask who the fark I am either as I know you all worship me, so to ask as to my identity would be somewhat disingenuous.

So yeah, fill me in,

Your old friend and role model

Gazlar
Mountain biking is like sex.......more fun when someone else is getting hurt
Amy
Farnsworth
Zapp

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,871
    Who the ferk are you?

Welcome back oh wise one

Today is worryingly a trip to Swansea on the train - hope the appearance of gazler isn't an Oman! Need to work on the train but another night of waking at 4am might bugger up that plan. Later it's food and beer in Swansea - living the dream
  • Gazlar
    No your safe, I don't go up to Swansea,
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • tlw1
    Gazlar wrote:

Is this statement to lull me into feeling safe?
  • Gazlar
    matthew h wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

Is this statement to lull me into feeling safe?

No not at all, why would you feel safe? You're going to Swansea! You can drop in in miss cmc while you're there if you want or feel in danger
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Gazlar wrote:

So yeah, fill me in,
    You'd like that, wouldn't you!

Morning Losers!

Today I'm having pitta bread butties for my dinner. This is as exciting as today gets.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • rgliniany
    rgliniany Posts: 753
    morning weirdos

still blimmin hot here...... still have to work all day in the heat..... everybody has taken to standing behind the water cart onsite to cool down.... its ace!!

Gazlar.... have you built your van yet?

laters
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning, today already has been work avoidance, but thats too costly so will be fighting with the motorways and SE London soon :(

Might go out on the bike tonight as the lights are charged, but if its raining then a little jog?

Now to breakfast or not? Hmmm
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Gazlar
    rgliniany wrote:
    morning weirdos

Gazlar.... have you built your van yet?

laters

No, unfortunately that plan has gone out the window, I insulated it, then start of December we randomly decided to buy a house, so the vans gotta go once we've moved as I'm not gonna have time to do it or use it really this year now, there's not really anywhere to park it and the house has wiped me out money wise.

I will do one one day, but think I'll wait until the Gazlarmobile needs replacing and do one then
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    I think i missed this episode? What van?
    Insulated as in sound for the screams? Or for heat to keep the body's warm?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Gazlar wrote:
    So yeah, fill me in,

<snigger>

Mornin' saddle sniffers

Do I buy a Gensesis Kwaadeefur frame that I've been offered? Good price, right size. It'd then need dressing, and that's the expensive bit. Or do I ust buy a complete crosser and be done? Questions questions. All this, and more will be getting pondered upon whilst I'm supposed to be doing actual paid labour.

M'eh. :lol:

Onwards! To caffiene! And stuff!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning homos.

The feeling of can't be arsed is beginning to go.

Sold the Cove last night so well on the way to buying a dropper for the BFe, just need to sell a couple more bits to get the funds together.

Today is a a day full of meetings, fortunately for others not me so that means the office is nice and quiet for a spot of shirking on here :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Gazlar
    edited January 2014
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    I think i missed this episode? What van?
    Insulated as in sound for the screams? Or for heat to keep the body's warm?

I bought a van a while back to convert into a camper/bike van/hearse. I insulated it so that police thermal imaging cameras wouldn't pick up the mounds of rotting nurses in there.

But alas never got Round to fitting it out and being as miss cmc has nearly finished checking out my "larger than average semi" it'll have to be moved on.
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Morning jizz moppers.

I am today avoiding work drinking tea and eating crap... later i will visit the pet store for supplies and then this evening clean the flat a bit.

not a bad day really.
  • arran77
    I am today avoiding work drinking tea and eating crap...

Avoiding work I can understand but avoiding tea and eating crap is taking it too far :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    Morning crudulikes,
    This feels more like the crudcatcher with that bouncing clown back. I saw a headline that arrests were being made in the Maddie case the other day and thought he was in hiding.
    Should be a quiet day at work sales wise, so I should do some work on the catalogue I'm writing. It was supposed to be finished in October so what am I doing on here?
    Clank, I tried a few cross bikes before buying the Kinesis. Kwadeefurs ride nicely, but are bleedin' heavy.
    Onwards and upwards, perhaps.
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    arran77 wrote:
    I am today avoiding work drinking tea and eating crap...

Avoiding work I can understand but avoiding tea and eating crap is taking it too far :wink:

oops grammar helps huh..

never mind, i've had so much tea already this morning i think my bladder may actually collapse!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Insurance company finally got back to me to tell me my car is a write off. Mentalists have come up with a frankly crazy valuation which means I'll clear over a grand more than I was expecting!

Right, off for a celebratory sausage roll.

Laterz
  • tlw1
    ste_t wrote:
    Morning,

Insurance company finally got back to me to tell me my car is a write off. Mentalists have come up with a frankly crazy valuation which means I'll clear over a grand more than I was expecting!

Laterz

spend it on coke & hookers
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Morning,

Laterz

Only smack and trolls in Nottingham.

Off to the bike shop!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,326
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:
    Morning,

Laterz

Then you can waste what's left.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    Gazlar wrote:
    basically had a bit of a malaise handing over me after finishing what was my dream.
    So you finally got it on with Foxc? :) Welcome back Gaz.

Not much to report today from me other than work, coffee and more work. Trying to sort a day out to BPW with a mate for more gravity based fun and games as all the flat stuff just isn't enough...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Gazlar
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:
    basically had a bit of a malaise handing over me after finishing what was my dream.

No you misheard, I said I had something that looked somewhat like mayonnaise hanging off me after I finished that particular dream ;)
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    Gazlar wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Gazlar wrote:

No you misheard, I said I had something that looked somewhat like mayonnaise hanging off me after I finished that particular dream ;)
    Mayonnaise is no good without tuna :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Yes I am looking at Gaz's larger than average semi. Watch out Gaz or I will tell everyone your full name and new address.

Busy in work. Boss is still off. I'm still in charge and trying to avoid anything that represents making a decision.

Med student sister got her cadaver yesterday and started dissection work...
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Gazlar
    MissCMC wrote:
    Yes I am looking at Gaz's larger than average semi. Watch out Gaz or I will tell everyone your full name and new address.

We'll when you've finished looking at my Facebook pictures, I'll send you some of the house ;)

And it's ok you don't need to tell them my name and address, I'm pretty sure the police have to publish it whenever I move into a new area
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp
  • Stevo_666
    MissCMC wrote:
    Yes I am looking at Gaz's larger than average semi.
    Fnarr fnarr.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Evening mere mortals!

shot targets on the range all morning, i couldn't hit a cows 4rse with a banjo! This afternoon on the shooting range simulator whilst wearing a gas mask!! i couldn't miss! This is odd!

Hola Gazlar. did anyone tell you we have replaced you with someone from the roadie section!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • arran77
    bg13 wrote:

Hola Gazlar. did anyone tell you we have replaced you with someone from the roadie section!

Yeah there's some real twats over there.....oh hang on :wink:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    It's a kind of job swap - we send them our tw@ts and they send us theirs :mrgreen:
  • Gazlar
    arran77 wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Yeah there's some real twats over there.....oh hang on :wink:

Well you say replaced, but I imagine it was like when Hearsay replaced Kym Marsh with Johnny Shentall, you could see the iceberg coming, and it wasn't the same to w@nk over
    Amy
    Farnsworth
    Zapp