Good bikeshop

fielonator
fielonator Posts: 100
edited January 2014 in MTB buying advice
I've been struggling to find knee pads that fit properly, and keep having to send stuff back to the internet. I live in North Kent and haven't found any shops in the area with a decent range in stock to try on. Can anyone reccomend a good shop locally with a reasonable selection? I'm after either 661, IXS, Raceface, or similar.

Cheers.

Comments

• Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    Have you used the sizing guides on the various manufactures' web sites? I used the sizing guide on the 661 site for both myself and my 8 year old daughter and our pads are a perfect fit.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • Lewis A
    Lewis A Posts: 767
    Alpine bikes are everywhere, while not a good shop they usually have a selection you can try on.
    Cube Analog 2012 with various upgrades.
  • I haven't seen an alpine bikes before, I'll have a look on google. I've measured my legs against all of the pads I've ordered, I could wear them but they're not ideal. It's probably as much that the pad isn't quite right as the size, that's why I want to try some on to compare before I buy.
  • Lewis A wrote:
    Alpine bikes are everywhere, while not a good shop they usually have a selection you can try on.

All the stores listed on their website are in Scotland. Kent is in the south of England. Thanks anyway.
  • Lewis A
    Lewis A Posts: 767
    Whoops! They're everywhere in Scotland! Missed the kent bit. Halfords sometimes have pads...
    Cube Analog 2012 with various upgrades.