Sunday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,873
edited January 2014 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

Shoot nights sleep, despite beer and a curry with friends last night

Today is mostly study and missing out on a ride with the lads as my neck is still sore :(

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Morning fellow insomniacs.

This morning will be off out for a chilly ride followed by Sunday lunch with the rest of the family at my Mum's 8)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Morning homos!

Right, all prepared for my race. Hopefully I can improve on my last result, although I'm not counting on it as I've not actually ridden the MTB since the last round on 15th dec.

Ah well, it's a ride out if nothing else :)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Good luck Cat.

morning gimps

naff all going on here so move along!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,545
    Morning Saddle Sniffers,

Today will involve more laziness as the CBA feeling has well and truly set in here. I may be given a few random jobs which I will be dodging with great skill. Bikes again tomorrow...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Cookeh
    Cookeh Posts: 351
    Morning felchers,

Morning has comprised of Church and breakfast - going to explore some bridle paths later today as the trip to Cannock with Trent MTB got cancelled :( Might tidy the gardens up a bit too later.
  • sanchez89
    sanchez89 Posts: 567
    Haven't been on this forum for ages (darts has nearly taken over my life) (shocking i know) some good quality stuff, especially the Halfords thread from RockmonkeySC. Genius!

anyways today may consist of painting, sanding, general DIY or just doing faaaark all. Depending on feeling. will be watching Lakeside final tonight though
    2011 KHS Full Susser Carbon 29er Race Build
    Clank wrote:
    M'eh, I might just go back to zapping it with frikken lay-zur beeeems. And sharks.
  • Fark that!

Not racing that shlt!

You know it's a bad sign when you arrive at a MTB event and the organizers say to you "Just so you know, the top half of the course around the top there is unrideable. You'll have to get off and carry your bike through".

In the dry, that would have been a really really good course. some nice climbs and some really good technical descents through the quarry and the wood next door. However, because it's winter, the quarry is quite literally axle deep in water, and the top section is an axle deep bog.

Did a sighting lap and wasn't keen, half way through the first lap I decided that I'd either break myself or my bike, so jacked it in.

Bad times :(
  • Morning Losers.

Normal Sunday for me, except most my friends seem to be missing. Probably in ditches somewhere.
    This afternoon, I need to buy a bin and then off to a friends to play with her puppy (and hopefully her puppies!)

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

First day back at work after a lazy week off.

Its shit.

Laters