Laura Trott/Revolution 3

johnboy183
johnboy183 Posts: 832
edited March 2014 in Track
Went to watch last night at Manchester and heard rather than saw Laura's fall. Had herself checked out and then signed autographs to what seemed like 1000's of kids. Don't know what hurt more, either the bang from hitting the deck or all the smiling she did whilst signing! Knew she was a bubbly character but she seemed to enjoy every minute.

And the remainder of the racing was excellent too with multiple world, Olympic and national champions on display. My boy and his buddy had a great time shouting and encouraging all the riders but especially Jason n Ed n Laura n Pete.

Comments

• Was a great evening of racing! Kennaugh was on fire in the points race in the afternoon; lapped the field 7 times! Nuts.

Ed and Ollie's Madison was great, beating Hoy and Tournant's world record with 54.537 secs.
  • Always been surprised that there is no more coverage on here of Revolution, worlds, Europeans plus the 6 day events. Wonder why that is?
  • Me too, not sure why really! If you have BT Sport, the highlights are on tomorrow at 10pm
  • Sadly not. Think they may appear on YouTube I seem to recall?
  • Sadly not! Some short highlights videos will do, but not the show, as far as I know.

Telegraph have just posted this, Clancy and Wood's Madison

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/others ... ecord.html
  • Round 4 this weekend. Only going in the afternoon this time. Hoping the pros put on an exceptional show again and get the opportunity for lots of autographs for the man-child
  • Hi
    Anyone been watching the Revolution highlights on BT Sport?
    Just wondering who the gorgeous female presenter was (nice dimple in chin!)
    Thanks
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • jkboxall
    jkboxall Posts: 79
    Sian Welby
  • man2wolf
    man2wolf Posts: 70