Confused...........

solosuperia
solosuperia Posts: 333
edited January 2014 in The cake stop
In today's Daily Telegraph there is an article with Pippa Middleton and Jonathon Edwards talking about starting serious cycling.
The definition of serious cycling to them is getting clip-in pedals and wearing the right gear!!!!
Now fair does if Pippa wants to come round for a serious work-out then I would be up for it..............
Jonathon Edwards is, was a bloody good triple jumper but surely there is a someone out there, probably a cyclist who could offer advice based on experience.

It is like me telling Pippa how to get the maximum exposure in the media!!!!!

Comments

• I'm sure there are loads on here who would be only to ready to give Pippa advice. :wink:
    Tail end Charlie

The above post may contain traces of sarcasm or/and bullsh*t.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Me if I crank up my pacemaker ...
  • I'd lube her bottom bracket
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    She has competed to some aplomb , a couple of times in the Blenhiem Triathlon, and is close friends with David Millar , Jenson Button and Mark Webber. So I m sorry boys I think she might have all the fall back for coaching advice she needs.

24qz.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

looks okay in wet Lycra though
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    well Pippa is a columnist for the Telegraph where she tries different sports/holidays/cooking/activities out Blue Peter style every so often, and Jonathan Edwards has been signed up by the Telegraph to advocate their Get slim without the gym promotion and also occasionally writes pieces for them.

so to answer your question, yes there probably are other (well known) cyclists who could offer more experience advice for Pippa, but none of them are currently being paid by the Telegraph to do so at the moment :D the team sky lot probably get discounted through conflicts of interest or have been already signed up elsewhere or maybe just werent offered enough for it.