Kask Mojito WC

calmx5
calmx5 Posts: 230
edited January 2014 in Road buying advice
Looking to buy the Kask Mojito world champs helmet, but in fear of rule 16, how easily do the stripes come off ?
The black/white one is good, but a few in my club have one, and fancied a bit different. Total black IMO is more stylish too :wink:

Comments

• No idea, but just don't do it.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Wobbit
    Wobbit Posts: 91
    They come off, I did the same with mine.
    Neilpryde Alize - Kinesis 4S - Cube Ltd
  • calmx5 wrote:
    Looking to buy the Kask Mojito world champs helmet, but in fear of rule 16, how easily do the stripes come off ?
    The black/white one is good, but a few in my club have one, and fancied a bit different. Total black IMO is more stylish too :wink:

Very easily, our kid did it last week with his. I went for plain white instead :mrgreen:
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    1) Don't forget rule number 1 - the rules don't matter
    2) It doesn't matter which black one you get - the stickies all peels off.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • calmx5
    calmx5 Posts: 230
    Rolf F wrote:
    1) Don't forget rule number 1 - the rules don't matter
    2) It doesn't matter which black one you get - the stickies all peels off.

Ah ha, of course, just looking to justify my OCD tendencies! As far as I was aware the other black colour combinations had rears of a different colour. Anywho, thanks for the advice everyone, appreciated. :D
  • leepez
    leepez Posts: 33
    Recently bought the Black WC helmet myself, absolutely a work of art. The adjustment at the back and the straps make the helmet so comfy and it feels very light to wear.
  • Father Faff
    Father Faff Posts: 1,176
    Nice helmet and light - I got the black WC and the stickers peels off very easy. Watch the fit though - my head shape meant the rear adjuster tended to ride up on a ride. In the end it only lasted a month as I landed on it! I got a KASK Vertigo to replace it which is not as minimalist but fits well and the adjuster doesn't ride up and is plenty cool enough for the UK.
    Commencal Meta 5.5.1
    Scott CR1