Happy new year when it comes

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,416
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Don't let my whinging fool you. I'm still one of the most prolific caption winners of all time. Second only to Ballysmate at a guess. 8)
    So not counting the one where you got it by default (which is not a win), how many have you won? :wink:
    What's wrong with defaults!? One of the most beautiful words in the English language. Default default default :D

I don't know, I'd have to count but double figures at least!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    arran77 wrote:
    How does Pina manage then :P

My brain has been reduced to a one cell amoeba. Zero simultaneous capacity. zero memory. One track mind. Distracted by the opposite sex in a whim.

They say ignorance is bliss - it's all bollox, you know you should have done something and you didn't and you know you should have remembered something and you didn't.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    arran77 wrote:
    How does Pina manage then :P

My brain has been reduced to a one cell amoeba. Zero simultaneous capacity. zero memory. One track mind. Distracted by the opposite sex in a whim.

They say ignorance is bliss - it's all bollox, you know you should have done something and you didn't and you know you should have remembered something and you didn't.

Still, could be worse - you could be a commuter