CAAD5 - negative avoid

ricky1980
ricky1980 Posts: 891
Dealing with CAAD5 - Philip Dawid

David was after a set of Sram force/rival groupo which to his credit paid very promptly however he was after a cable guide for his frame which I kindly helped him to source on internet. (He clearly disregard kindness and help and pay back with nastiness - later)

basically he agreed to buy bike parts, and afterwards I highlighted that there are some scuffs on the past post payment. So he decided to withdraw. So fair and square and I agreed to pay him back.

not soon after he wanted to know if he can buy a single part of the parts, so we are in the process of negotiation. at which point i listed all the parts on my original thread and on ebay. Philip decided then to send me a rather sarcastic and fairly idiotic message through ebay chasing for refund. and in the meantime I didn't heard anything back about his purchase of the single part. and in the message He accused me of selling items while keeping his money. all of which happened while i was out. he clearly doesn't understand that I can't access bank accounts on a sunday afternoon while out.

this afternoon he has sent another email threatening me about posting on Bikeradar if I do not refund, while i explained to him that the bank details he has provided me for refund is on the PM system which is currently down.

So overall, do not deal with this child and bully. he is extremely impatient and highly demanding.

Careful
Road - Cannondale CAAD 8 - 7.8kg
Road - Chinese Carbon Diablo - 6.4kg

Comments

• caad5
    caad5 Posts: 76
    I guess this is where i defend myself then and leave it at that.

Firstly i have sold 2 bikes on this forum - a Merida and a Santa Cruz, equating to 3,000 pounds - no problem, so i thought i might try and buy something for my road bike.

Richard Wong was open and honest about his items and correctly explains what happens - he informed me that the original listing was incorrect therefore i requested a refund. This was the 27th December.

I look on eBay quite a lot for parts and noticed that the same items were listed (28th or 29th) so thought i would remind him that he needed to refund me, and also i didn’t think it was accepted to advertise on bike radar and ebay (i could be wrong)

My problem with Richard Wong was that it took until today the 30th December for him to send me a refund. The bike radar private messages have not been down for that long so i do not accept his excuse as why he could not refund sooner.

Hopefully i have come across as a prompt payer, and just because i wanted my money back i have been portrayed as highly demanding, well £325 pounds is a lot of money to be sitting in someone else’s bank account for no reason, which in turn preventing me purchasing any other items.

Oh i was also called a few naughty names in the process.

Richard Wong, nice and friendly until he has your money.
This discussion has been closed.