Boxing days hunts thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,860
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Today is Christmas part 3 as we go to my parents - at least we can stagger home from there. I first need to collect my car from the current wife's uncles where we had much fun and ale yesterday

Right - time to clear up the glasses from yesterday's drinks here

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Filled my boots with cheese and brandy, made my excuses and got an early night. Only so much Christmas I can take!

Heading back to Notts this afternoon but the missus is staying here for a few days. Looking forward to the peace and quiet!

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Morning Pond Life,

Can someone please recommend a place to Mr. h that has new livers in the Xmas sales ? :)

We're off up to London today to watch Chelski vs Sheep Sh@ggers FC, so I reckon a few cycling base layers might come in handy today. In the meantime I'm starting to go cold turkey on the bike front but no chance of that for a few days...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Morning Losers!

An ok day was had yesterday. Ended up with whisky, films and then family guy. Can't complain really.

Today, I'm off to the football where I shall be wined and dined in the stadiums 1885 Suite. My Aunt won tickets, so we get posh nosh and the 'best seats' for the game. As it's all free, I don't mind.
    After that, I'm back off to Huddersfield, so I don't have to be around the parents for too long.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Lego is the best toy ever created and always will be!

Morning!

Not much today really. Picking up a BB from Halfords later on as mine is playing a bit and its annoying and makes knocking noises from time to time. My brother is coming round tonight as its my dads birthday, so ill be having a few sneaky beers with them, behind my mums back :D

Safe blud.
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Lego is the best toy ever created and always will be!

Morning!

Not much today really. Picking up a BB from Halfords later on as mine is playing a bit and its annoying and makes knocking noises from time to time. My brother is coming round tonight as its my dads birthday, so ill be having a few sneaky beers with them, behind my mums back :D

Safe blud.

Your mum loves it when I sneak one in from behind
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Hola qu33rs, lasses and southerners!

quick 45 mins on the turbo to offset the over indulgence this morning, very boring but watched the film 'snatch' which helped.

nice long amble with mrs 13 then back on it!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,317
    Evening Noork supports

Fantastic truck, better than pics of motorbikes.

Nothing to say apart from 'I went to work today and i'll be going to work tomorrow (gale's willing)'.

See you in Sainsbury's car park on Saturday.

Bye
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,860
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Can someone please recommend a place to Mr. h that has new livers in the Xmas sales ? :)

Don't worry - Its in top condition(ish)