what to do

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Did you like the way Chelski played last night? We're top ha ha.

Funny, Chelski are not firing on all cylinders and look a bit short in front of goal yet 6-0 or 1-0, doesn't matter, it's still 3 points. Me thinks It is between City and Arsenal though. Moreno is a bit morbid at the moment - where's the tricky, but likeable and arrogant Jose gone?
    Not a great game to watch TBH. If Jose can't get a decent striker this January I don't reckon they'll win it. In which case it's probably between City, the Ars* and the Scousers. I'm off to see the Chelski - Liverpool game on Sunday: that result could count for quite a lot seeing how there's only 4 points between the top four.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Guess that depends on whether they're Rossi fans or not.

Everyone is a Rossi fan. If you're not then you should be hanged.

Fucking hell. Maybe the education system's not 100% fucked after all. Congratulations on the correct use of "hanged". Most people would've said "hung" (which is what I am, and your mum likes).

I don't think Burgess is a Rossi fan anymore (and Rossi's lost a lot of respect becuase of that). I think the number of people who've binned their yellow nylon Rossi shirts in favour of orange nylon Marquez shirts shows how many weren't really Rossi fans, and will just switch allegience to whoever's winning. Dyed in the wool Schwantz fan here, always was, always will be.
  • Guess that depends on whether they're Rossi fans or not.

Everyone is a Rossi fan. If you're not then you should be hanged.

******* hell. Maybe the education system's not 100% farked after all. Congratulations on the correct use of "hanged". Most people would've said "hung" (which is what I am, and your mum likes).

I don't think Burgess is a Rossi fan anymore (and Rossi's lost a lot of respect becuase of that). I think the number of people who've binned their yellow nylon Rossi shirts in favour of orange nylon Marquez shirts shows how many weren't really Rossi fans, and will just switch allegience to whoever's winning. Dyed in the wool Schwantz fan here, always was, always will be.

Even Max Biaggi is probably a big fan of Rossi :P Marquez is the best at the moment no doubt, he is definitely going to be "the next Rossi".

Ive always said hanged instead of hung. I didnt even know that was the correct way! :D My mum is hung? what?
  • Kowalski675
    Even Max Biaggi is probably a big fan of Rossi

He's really not. I guess you're too young to remember when they raced on the same grids. Definitely no love lost there.
    Ive always said hanged instead of hung. I didnt even know that was the correct way!

A picture is hung on a wall. A person dancing the Tyburn jig is hanged.

My mum is hung? what?

No, your mum likes hung (men). :wink:
  • Even Max Biaggi is probably a big fan of Rossi

He's really not. I guess you're too young to remember when they raced on the same grids. Definitely no love lost there.

I do remember them racing together, and yep no love lost. Just saying that Rossi is such a legend that Max Biaggi probably had great respect for him in terms of how good of a rider he is/was.

No, your mum likes hung (men). :wink:

So does your dad
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,480
    Arrowhead, FFS stop talking about motorbikes, you'll only encourage him....

Where is ste-t when we need him? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    My Christmas present was a set of these really cool light up dust caps

IMAG0313_zpsbb83985f.jpg

But im worried they might get pinched, any ideas of locking em on? Merry Christmas

Cool, where did you get them?
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • Stevo 666 wrote:

Shhhh. Its my secret plan to get him banned!

Joking.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,330
    This is Rossi's bike for next year (before the paint job and livery):

8769616027_c9d5d3a410_z.jpg
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Cool, where did you get them?

Don't know - Christmas present. That's why I need to know how to stop em getting nicked, cos I wouldn't know where to get a new set, obviously.
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    FFS
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    did you want a set too?
  • Kowalski675
    So does your dad

He's just got back home from hospital, maybe your mum could help with his physio...
  • Kowalski675
    This is Rossi's bike for next year (before the paint job and livery):

8769616027_c9d5d3a410_z.jpg

He may as well be on that now. It would still be better than Crutchlow's new bike though... :lol:
  • Kowalski675
    Stevo 666 wrote:

windup-man-toy-17524733.jpg

:wink: