Anyone use michelin pro 4 tyres ?

ilovegrace
ilovegrace Posts: 677
edited December 2013 in Road buying advice
Need some help .
Will the 25mm Michelin Pro 4 fit my Lappierre Xelius bike ?
Apparently they come up at 27-28 mm .
Is there a way I can check to see if they will fit or am i better of playing safe with 23mm.
regards
Mark

Comments

• I got Pro4 Endurance to replace Conti GP4000s both were 25mm and I find the PRo4s came up just a little narrower - don't know about your particular bike and wheels but hope that helps.
  • I got Pro4 Endurance to replace Conti GP4000s both were 25mm and I find the PRo4s came up just a little narrower - don't know about your particular bike and wheels but hope that helps.
    Many thanks and a happy xmxs
    regards
    ILG
  • Grill
    Grill Posts: 5,610
    Had several pairs of Pro4 SC. Fantastic tyre. Light, good grip, and lasts about 3k miles. The 25mm is fat though, much fatter than Conti GP 4 Seasons.
    English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg
  • cadseen
    cadseen Posts: 170
    edited March 2014
    Dont use anything else for racing or training in reasonable weather.

PBK and Chain Reaction has some great offers on Pro Race 4 at the moment.
  • ilovegrace wrote:
    I got Pro4 Endurance to replace Conti GP4000s both were 25mm and I find the PRo4s came up just a little narrower - don't know about your particular bike and wheels but hope that helps.
    regards
    ILG

Take care estimating size though as it can make a big difference what rims they are on.
  • ilovegrace wrote:
    I got Pro4 Endurance to replace Conti GP4000s both were 25mm and I find the PRo4s came up just a little narrower - don't know about your particular bike and wheels but hope that helps.
    regards
    ILG

Take care estimating size though as it can make a big difference what rims they are on.

I am on Mavik Equips , just ordered some 25mm Pro 4 service course , hope they fit ?
    regards
    ILG
  • Hope they work for you but if they don't sure someone will snap them up on Road Parts.