Cube Fritzz Anyone?

matt581
matt581 Posts: 219
edited December 2013 in MTB general
So,

I'm on the market for a new ride and this one has caught my eye

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/cube ... tAodcAsAVw

Any body got any experience of this model? Can't see many reviews.

Comments

• poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    looks like a decent bike - odd rear shock given the current monopoly fox and RS have
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Good value but I'm not a fan of Cubes longer travel rear suspension, very plush but too linear.
  • Very nice!
    Bikes are OK, I guess... :-)

2008 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp.
    2013 Trek 1.2
    1982 Holdsworth Elan.
  • matt581
    matt581 Posts: 219
    yeah I couldn't find many reviews on the rear shock. I generally quite like cubes and they can be well specced for the money.

My current ride is a 2007 stumpjumer FSR comp, this bike has been brilliant and served me well and out up with far to much abuse from a rider who thinks above his skill level but the time has come to put her out to pasture.
  • Cqc
    Cqc Posts: 951
    Looks good value (pike fork looks great) but IMO its not a patch on the bike you have at the moment, I have that bike, and it's 120mm of travel is way more efficiently used than the 160mm on the cube (cube bikes are known for their linearness) I have used the specialized in the alps at freeride parks such as livigno and race DH and enduro on it too and it hasn't let me down. Upgrade the specialized if you feel like spending money, I wouldn't buy a new bike. That said, if you have your heart set on a new one, that does looks like a good option.