Sainsburys car park scam.

2»

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Oh, rush me to the burns unit. Must've taken hours for your feeble mind to come up with that one. :lol:
  • Your mum had to get rushed to the burns unit last night. I think i was going a bit too quick for her. :wink:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Your mum had to get rushed to the burns unit last night. I think i was going a bit too quick for her. :wink:

:lol:
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Kowalski675
    Your mum had to get rushed to the burns unit last night. I think i was going a bit too quick for her. :wink:

Really? She said you didn't even touch the sides. "Pencil dick", I think her exact words were. She said you barely lasted long enough to get it inside her anyway... :lol:
  • bg13

Really? She said you didn't even touch the sides. "Pencil dick", I think her exact words were. She said you barely lasted long enough to get it inside her anyway... :lol:

so he did have a go on her then?

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • bg13 wrote:

Yep.

Kowalski, are you sure she didnt get me mixed up with one of the other couple hundred people shes been facked by? :lol:
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    bg13 wrote:
    If you are dumb enough to let that happen 10 times then I think you deserve it.

GT's mum is quite persistent!

She cums from Rhyll or?

where is Rhyll?
  • POAH wrote:
    bg13 wrote:
    If you are dumb enough to let that happen 10 times then I think you deserve it.

GT's mum is quite persistent!

She cums from Rhyll or?

where is Rhyll?

Inside the butt hole of the world.
  • Kowalski675
    bg13 wrote:

Yep.

Kowalski, are you sure she didnt get me mixed up with one of the other couple hundred people shes been facked by? :lol:

No, she said you were smaller than any of them. She said "it looked just like a penis, but smaller"...
  • Kowalski675
    bg13 wrote:

She can't say for sure. She thinks he got it in for a few seconds before prematurely ejaculating, but she can't be sure 'cos she said he was so small that she couldn't feel it in her.
  • bg13 wrote:

She can't say for sure. She thinks he got it in for a few seconds before prematurely ejaculating, but she can't be sure 'cos she said he was so small that she couldn't feel it in her.

A bit like chucking a banana down the Channel Tunnel hey? :)
  • bg13
    Oh Marone wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

But she said it tasted nice!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Kowalski675
    Oh Marone wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

Or a banger down Bond Street.
  • bg13 wrote:

BcUizDSIIAA6POe_zps03e81293.jpg
  • Kowalski675
    Your mum's been DPd by those two. :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    Put the handbags and chipolatas away girls.

3 pages later and I am none the wiser. At least us roadies stick together when someone gets a ban.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Briggo
    Briggo Posts: 3,537

3 pages later and I am none the wiser. At least us roadies stick together when someone gets a ban.

It's alright, they'll be having a big ole LOL about it when they cuddle up later in bed.

lol'ing as one enters the other, lolololol n stuff.
  • And whatevers
  • Kowalski675
    "Whatever" is just quicker and less effort than typing "I neither give a monkey's about your insignificant, misguided opinions, nor can I be bothered wasting my time on people who have nothing better to do than argue on the internet to boost their flagging self esteem caused by hearing their wife/girlfriend ask "Is it in yet?" once too often...

Lol...
  • pinno
    "Whatever" is just quicker and less effort than typing "I neither give a monkey's about your insignificant, misguided opinions, nor can I be bothered wasting my time on people who have nothing better to do than argue on the internet to boost their flagging self esteem caused by hearing their wife/girlfriend ask "Is it in yet?" once too often...

Lol...

I see, it's all about little ding-a-lings. Whatever. :D
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861

Even if it's vtech?
  • I like boobs.Big massive jiggly wobbly boobs.

On my face.
  • pinno
    matthew h wrote:

Even if it's vtech?

Vtech - a roadie?! He spends half his life on an aeroplane off to fix millionaires expensive toys and he has admitted to being overweight. When exactly does he actually get on his bike and cycle? His pride and joy sits on a bike hanger on the wall of his living room.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I like boobs.Big massive jiggly wobbly boobs.

On my face.

Speak to GT-Arrowhead's Mum, I've been told she whops them out for anyone and she's really cheap :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    arran77 wrote:

On my face.

Speak to GT-Arrowhead's Mum, I've been told she whops them out for anyone and she's really cheap :wink:

Got her telephone number? I hope she accepts a cheque - funding is a hell of a lot tighter than 'Chunkers1980' sisters snake trap at the moment.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:

On my face.

Got her telephone number? I hope she accepts a cheque - funding is a hell of a lot tighter than 'Chunkers1980' sisters snake trap at the moment.

I gather you can find it in phone boxes in that there london.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn