So, who wants a third nut?

EKE_38BPM
EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
edited December 2013 in Commuting chat
I've recently heard about a book called Cycling Science which I am eagerly looking forward to receiving for Xmas. I've been reading the author's (Max Glaskin) blog and came across a fantastic way of becoming 'more of a man' by growing a "third testicle". Lucky cyclists may even grow a "forth testicle".
This is one for blokes only, but I'm hoping (or possibly dreading) a blog about female cyclists growing a third or fourth breast (I now have images of Total Recall bouncing through my head).
Anyway, if you want to grow a third nut, read on.
NSFW (unless you want to see a black man's scrotum). MsManc, calm down!
FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    It's bad enough that Boff posts that picture of his legs at every opportunity but looking for an excuse to post a link to your wrinkled retainer is going a bit far. No, I haven't clicked the link but thank you for the warning.
    Hope your hangover is no worse than mine.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    ......I don't................
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • EKE_38BPM
    Veronese68 wrote:
    It's bad enough that Boff posts that picture of his legs at every opportunity but looking for an excuse to post a link to your wrinkled retainer is going a bit far. No, I haven't clicked the link but thank you for the warning.
    Not my nut sack.

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I'll pass thanks!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Load(s) of bollox.
  • My mate grew a third nut.

He was training for the London marathon, which unfortunately coincided with a visit to the Doc for the snip.

He returned to running before the advised date. Got back from a long run, slightly sore "down below", and sat down in the kitchen. I am told he felt a weird displacement feeling down there. So down he peered, so see his nut sack growing fast. He'd ruptured a blood vessel was bleeding into it.

Quick visit to the Doc told him he needn't worry about it. It would take take of itself. Which it did. By congealing into a third nut, then slowly dissipating over a period of weeks.

Nice.
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • EKE_38BPM
    Greg, all of your stories seem to involve running and injuries.

• itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,052
    Veronese68 wrote:

what like this ....

just kidding :wink:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    I'm sitting on the fence on this one ...
  • Rather like the quality control guy on the production line of Tickle Time Elmo, I think I'll constrain myself to just two test tickles thank you very much.

51JsPkrXsRL._SX385_.jpg
    Nobody told me we had a communication problem