Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

£10 crc voucher, free to a good home

big_pbig_p Posts: 565
edited December 2013 in The bottom bracket
I have a £10 crc voucher I'm not going to use, I'll pm it to the first person to request it on this thread, please dont pm me

Posts

  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Could I have it please?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • big_pbig_p Posts: 565
    blimey charlie arran, that was quick. pm inbound
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    :lol:

    It does sometimes pay to spend so much time on here!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • pinnopinno Posts: 45,320
    Split it with me you tight git. In fact split it between 10 of us regulars.

    I see that CRC has (have? cue T47b*) already started their January sale.

    * He is not here because he is currently very very drunk...woolly mammoth...junga bunga...women with spears and in the morning i'd married one of the buggers...i'm afraid, I was very very drunk...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    I wonder who Arran is giving it to as a Christmas present. The tight git.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I wonder who Arran is giving it to as a Christmas present. The tight git.

    Well done, it's not going to be a surprise for you now is it :roll:

    :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • team47bteam47b Posts: 6,424
    see that CRC has (have? cue T47b*) already started their January sale.

    * He is not here because he is currently very very drunk...woolly mammoth...junga bunga...women with spears and in the morning i'd married one of the buggers...i'm afraid, I was very very drunk...

    Sobered up, the furry one turned out to be 3 kittens on the bed it was all a dream, easy mistake :D

    Mr P, when using the present tense (with 'to have' as the main verb), or the present perfect tense (with 'to have' as the auxiliary verb), 'has' is used only in the third person singular, that is, when the subject is a single entity that is not you or I: he, she, it, John, CRC, etc. So in this case it would be 'has' :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    see that CRC has (have? cue T47b*) already started their January sale.

    * He is not here because he is currently very very drunk...woolly mammoth...junga bunga...women with spears and in the morning i'd married one of the buggers...i'm afraid, I was very very drunk...

    Sobered up, the furry one turned out to be 3 kittens on the bed it was all a dream, easy mistake :D

    Mr P, when using the present tense (with 'to have' as the main verb), or the present perfect tense (with 'to have' as the auxiliary verb), 'has' is used only in the third person singular, that is, when the subject is a single entity that is not you or I: he, she, it, John, CRC, etc. So in this case it would be 'has' :D

    Run all that passed me again T47 :?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • pinnopinno Posts: 45,320
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    see that CRC has (have? cue T47b*) already started their January sale.

    * He is not here because he is currently very very drunk...woolly mammoth...junga bunga...women with spears and in the morning i'd married one of the buggers...i'm afraid, I was very very drunk...

    Sobered up, the furry one turned out to be 3 kittens on the bed it was all a dream, easy mistake :D

    Mr P, when using the present tense (with 'to have' as the main verb), or the present perfect tense (with 'to have' as the auxiliary verb), 'has' is used only in the third person singular, that is, when the subject is a single entity that is not you or I: he, she, it, John, CRC, etc. So in this case it would be 'has' :D

    Run all that passed me again T47 :?

    Is it honestly worth it?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47bteam47b Posts: 6,424
    :D

    @Arran
    quando se usa o tempo presente (com 'ter' como o verbo principal), ou o tempo presente perfeito (com 'ter' como o verbo auxiliar), 'tem' é usado apenas na terceira pessoa do singular, ou seja, quando o sujeito é uma entidade única que não é você ou eu: ele, ela, ele, John, CRC, etc. Portanto, neste caso, seria 'tem'
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    :D

    @Arran
    quando se usa o tempo presente (com 'ter' como o verbo principal), ou o tempo presente perfeito (com 'ter' como o verbo auxiliar), 'tem' é usado apenas na terceira pessoa do singular, ou seja, quando o sujeito é uma entidade única que não é você ou eu: ele, ela, ele, John, CRC, etc. Portanto, neste caso, seria 'tem'

    I think it was clearer the first time :P

    The problem with this place is that we're not all as clever as what you is T47 :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • pinnopinno Posts: 45,320
    arran77 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    :D

    @Arran
    quando... ele, ela, ele, John

    I think...

    The problem...

    'He', 'she' or 'it'?! What ya sayin' like? You know something we don't know?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    team47b wrote:
    :D

    @Arran
    quando se usa o tempo presente (com 'ter' como o verbo principal), ou o tempo presente perfeito (com 'ter' como o verbo auxiliar), 'tem' é usado apenas na terceira pessoa do singular, ou seja, quando o sujeito é uma entidade única que não é você ou eu: ele, ela, ele, John, CRC, etc. Portanto, neste caso, seria 'tem'


    Well why didn't you say so in the first place?
Sign In or Register to comment.