Ritchey Road Logic 2.0

Grill
Grill Posts: 5,610
edited December 2013 in Road buying advice
Okay so I'm building a new bike for the Transcontinental (steel, aggressive, short drop brakes) and so far the Ritchey Road Logic 2.0 is the top of my list. Anyone have one or have ridden one? The sizing is a bit akward as well. Thinking I need a 53 (my Foil is an M as is my Massive Attack) as I hate short stems. Anyone have there $.02 on this badboy? http://ritcheylogic.com/frames/road/road-logic-frame.html
English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg

Comments

• Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Charlie the Bikemonger in Swanage has one - you'll find him on FB or online
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • styxd
    styxd Posts: 3,234
    What about one of the new Genesis frames? Or a Condor?
  • That Ritchey frame looks nice. WHat kind of budget are you looking at? Does it have to be Steel or would Titanium do the job?
  • Grill
    Grill Posts: 5,610
    Genesis is too heavy and I find Condor dull. No real budget per say, but as I'm already on the list at English I don't need anything too special. Not the least bit interested in Ti as it's just as difficult as carbon to repair if it breaks. Need something that can be bodged by a farmer.
    English Cycles V3 | Cervelo P5 | Cervelo T4 | Trek Domane Koppenberg
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    I should add I had a Ritchey Breakaway steel road frame for a couple of years and it was great handling bike - not the stiffest or the lightest, but you could ride it all day. I replaced it with a breakaway CX frame simply to give me more versatility from a travel bike. I also have a Ritchey P29er MTB, so I'm a big fan of Ritchey's steel frames.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..