Tuesday Morning Thread...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today, I'm hoping to leave work early, around 1ish, so that I can get my car back to the garage that supposedly fixed it. If they try charging me more for another diagnostic, they can expect severe pain.

After that, I'm playing for the second carol service of the week. Don't have to do much, but I'll get paid for it, which is all that matters.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Finally getting back home, leave in 8 hours, get home about 9:30 tomorrow, have to go to work for lunchtime (Free Christmas dinner!), so a good excuse to get a bike out for a wee blast!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Fun in the Birmingham office, followed by a blast up the m6 for the kids nativity. Then out for another Christmas party
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

I feel shoot and I didn't even have a drink last night! out later for a ride with northern monkey and between now and then 8 hours of boredom.

laters :D
  • Evening ladies,

Was just reading an article on Martin A, fairly sad times thinking we may never see him ride again dude still is a personal hero!

Today is another painful day at the office of no hope and joy, still only another 4 months or so to meander my way threw then it's hopefully into a new role if i can find one (Mildly scary).

Onwards to more coffee!
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Bitches,

Workshit for 16 hours. This will be my last Christmas working in bars. If I attempt another I will most likely kill somebody. They are lucky to have made it this far.

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Morning,
    Today i will mostly be skiving and muttering under my breath.
    Still got to fit in some crimbo shopping before next week, think that might be today?
    Still no sign of my manager, he's more elusive than a ninja at a silent disco in a power cut.

Anywhoo

Onwards to more coffee's and maybe some bacons?
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Forgot to start drying the shoes out last night after yesterdays mudfest, consequently I've given them another wash and spent the past 15 minutes blasting them with a hair dryer and towelling them. I'm pleased to report they've gone from soaking to about 95% dry again. Another half hour on the radiator and they should be good to go I reckon.

Today will be bikes of some description, and tennis later.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Morning grinches, last day at work for a while as I will mainly be in India riding awesome singletrack for the next 3 weeks.

Onwards to packing and a breakfast pint at Heathrow stupidly early tomorrow morning
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    pilch wrote:
    Morning grinches, last day at work for a while as I will mainly be in India riding awesome singletrack for the next 3 weeks.

Onwards to packing and a breakfast pint at Heathrow stupidly early tomorrow morning
    Damn_You_by_Ugghhzilla.jpg

Not jealous at all! Not one little bit!

creative-strop-freelance-art-director1.jpg
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    pilch wrote:

What part of India, rode some on Sunday out here.......
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    Southern, Kerala
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,422
    Hola Cuntidos,

On the way back from our works
    Xmas party and I'm pissed :mrgreen:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]