Sunday Schmunday

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Wakey wakey homos :P

Today will be spent watching the nativity play, family lunch out and then off to the Panto, I have it on good authority that the Tinkerbell in it is hot :twisted:

Making the most of today before I have to go and deal with the shite that erupted at work on Friday :roll:

Laters 8)
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    You beat me to it!

Yesterdays beer and bike ride was a success with ten of us drinking our way round a 20 mile route - much fun and way too many pints

Today is a 5k race, online tutorial, kids play and then dingle service at the church - which I hadn't drank too much yesterday
  • Right nobbers!

Here we go, 1st race of the season!

After that, I've got the kids christmas party work have organized, where I'll be either celebrating, or drowning my sorrows. Either way I'm likely to be plssed tonight.

Laters
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    arran77 wrote:
    I have it on good authority that the Tinkerbell in it is hot :twisted:
    Hot enough to go in the 'girls' thread? Pics please...

Morning Twunts,

Got a lot of Christmas stuff out the way yesterday so life goes back to normal for now. Coffee has been supped and I'm feeling ready for a day of job avoidance.

Only 5 days of work left then its 16 days off woo hoo. Also trying to arrange a New Year uplift as I feel I'm missing out badly on the sight of a load of Santas doing Cwmcarn rather badly next weekend :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    cannot wait for the tinkerbell pics arran77!

morning world of warcraft lovers

going out for a long old walk with the bottom feeder once she drags her lazy arris out of the bed!

did i tell you i have tomorrow off!

pip pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning losers

Been a very slow day so far, fixing bikes up later, then more monging about. Will ride bikes tomorrow, today I just want to be lazy and slob around, enjoy my break. Don't really have to do any work now until the 10th of February.
  • 6th place finish.

Not the result I was hoping for (wanted a podium), but a relatively solid start to my season. Gives me something to build on over the next 3 rounds.

They had to change the route at the last minute due to a number of trees being brought down in the storms yesterday and blocking the planned route so it was (unfortunately for me) pretty much just an hour long fire-road sprint.

Quick cuppa now, and then off to take the kids to see Santa.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    good result CWNT

I managed 9th & sub 22 mins, considering how much I drank yesterday - I will take that
  • Bored out of my bloody mind. Just 3 days more of school before we break up for the Christmas hols. Really shyte weather means that i didnt get out on the bike today.

Im still waiting on any sort of word from my job application. They said they would get back to me but they didnt say when. Its been just less than a week. Am i jumping the gun?
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I have it on good authority that the Tinkerbell in it is hot :twisted:
    Hot enough to go in the 'girls' thread? Pics please...

Well, Panto done and I had been grossly mislead about Tinkerbell, she was a bit too kerry katona for my liking, I shall be having words with the 'friend' who said she was hot :evil:

Anyway, it turned out that Tiger Lily wasn't too shabby at all, I suspect not grotty enough for the big girls thread though, still very easy on the eye though....

image.jpg

:)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Mmm - good enough for the old 'Redhead of the day' thread :) . Who is she? tried putting the pic into 'tineye' and nowt came up. Bugger.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    kara lily hayworth

She has a website but it keeps crashing my iPad before it loads so maybe it's good :D

seanoconn
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Evening All

Went out in the Peaks with Bails Clank and Fatfiend as the rest of you were too busy or apathetic. great ride 1000m of climbing in 24 miles with some top descents.

It wasn't sunny but it was damp in Sheffield and surrounding environs.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Richie63 wrote:
    Evening All

Went out in the Peaks with Bails Clank and Fatfiend as the rest of you were too busy or apathetic. great ride 1000m of climbing in 24 miles with some top descents.

It wasn't sunny but it was damp in Sheffield and surrounding environs.

like-button.png
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.