Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Place your bets now, many gambling opportunities

pinnopinno Posts: 47,856
edited December 2013 in The bottom bracket
The Seans office party conundrum...place your bets now
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

What is the likely outcome of Sean the cons' office party? 10 votes

Returns pi$$ed and posts rubbish on here at 10pm because he didn't go down very well (evens)
40% 4 votes
Returns pi$$ed and have food poisoning from the dodgy seafood vol-au-vents (4-1)
0% 0 votes
Returns with a black eye after making inappropriate advences towards Annabelle 'The Nun' Smith (6-1)
10% 1 vote
Doesn't bother going home at all (8-1)
0% 0 votes
Gets dragged out into the back alley and gets severely beaten up for being an obnoxious tw4t (7-4on)
20% 2 votes
Returns with a bite marks after making inappopropriate advences at an urban fox on way home (10-1)
10% 1 vote
Didn't actually go to a party 'cos no-one invited him and he was making it all up (100-99)
20% 2 votes
On way home, ends up in Wimbledon police station for having a fight with a commuter (5-!)
0% 0 votes

• ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    I would just like to make it clear and for the record, I am not the urban fox in Pinar's poll.
  • napoleondnapoleond Posts: 5,990
    I loved Banzai!
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I would just like to make it clear and for the record, I am not the urban fox in Pinar's poll.

Is this the sort or urban 'fox' we're talking about :wink:

image.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

image.jpg

In his dreams :lol:

And if she was in his dreams, they would probably be wet ones. :shock: :shock:
  • Mikey23Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Doesn't seem to be a box for 'other'
  • meursaultmeursault Posts: 1,433
    Gotta go for some long shot value, and I hear the RSPCA have cancelled all leave...
    Superstition sets the whole world in flames; philosophy quenches them.

Voltaire
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 52,983
    I should have looked at the rest of the forum before voting, looks like he came back early and started posting shyte :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 10,164
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I should have looked at the rest of the forum before voting, looks like he came back early and started posting shyte :)
    I didn't even notice this thread when I came back early and started posting shyte :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

image.jpg

In his dreams :lol:

And if she was in his dreams, they would probably be wet ones. :shock: :shock:
    I've never had a wet dream :(

I put it down to masturbating regularly from an early age.
    I voted obnoxious [email protected] but the office party's not till Friday afternoon, so all bets are still on.
  • pinnopinno Posts: 47,856
    Ballysmate wrote:

I beg to differ.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!