Which chain for Felt B2 (Dura-Ace)

sam-mk1
sam-mk1 Posts: 19
edited December 2013 in Workshop
Hi - currently researching a suitable chain replacement for my Felt B2, the spec is as follows:

Drivetrain: Shimano Dura-Ace SL-BS78 bar end shifters with TRP Aero brake levers; Dura-Ace braze-on front derailleur; Dura-Ace rear derailleur; FSA Gossamer TT Mega EXO 2-piece cold forged aluminum with CNC 7075/T6 Aero aluminum chainrings 54/42T crankset; Shimano 10 speed chain; 12-25T cassette.

Looking on wiggle there's numerous 10 speed shimano chains to choose from but I'm unsure which is most appropriate as there's mention of super thin, directional etc... Any advice welcome, ideally won't be spending much more than £20.

Thanks
Sam

Comments

• simonj
    simonj Posts: 346
    I personally always tend to but KMC, think they're good chains (think they make chains for other brands too) and the quick link is great and comes free with the chain.
  • Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    Any 10 speed chain will be suitable - really depends on how much you want to spend. Ribble Cycles have good prices on KMC way cheaper than Wiggle, CRC etc.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • Buy cheaper and replace more often.........a £50 chain is not going to make you go faster than a £20 chain.