Satmehday

The Rookie
The Rookie Posts: 27,812
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
OK, for all you having fun today, you bar stewards, some of us have to work............

Out for some local offroading tomorrow to see if any of it is fun or not, not been offroad (well not what they call a road) here, so it will be interesting - and hilly!
Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.

Comments

• Morning homos.

Eldest child's birthday party today. Other than that, just resting up for my race tomorrow. Hopefully these 70mph+ winds will fcuk off at some point.

Laters
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Playing is much more fun than working :)

Today is get rid of the hangover and then got to a specific shop with the wife to get her some clothes for Christmas - got the feeling this is going to hurt my wallet

Then it's the first beer & bike ride with some mates - 20 miles 5 pubs and then out with the lads later, could be fun
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,869
    Morning homos.

Eldest child's birthday party today. Other than that, just resting up for my race tomorrow. Hopefully these 70mph+ winds will fcuk off at some point.

Laters

What race?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Hanging a lot.

Hockey match this morning, possibly a trip into London this afternoon, don't really need to do any xmas shopping still but I've got sod all else to do. Might go home this evening, might not, undecided yet. I've got sod all to do for the next 8 weeks as I don't have to resit so I'm in no hurry to do anything.
  • Morning Losers!

Busy day for me today. At some point this morning I'm helping my friend collect a christmas tree, and then taking it back to her house.
    Then I have a football match this afternoon.
    Then I need to practise piano for a service I'm doing tomorrow.
    Then I'm off on a 'date' to see the Hobbit with another friend. I'm calling it a date, I don't think she is, but meh, my rules.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • matthew h wrote:
    Morning homos.

Laters

What race?

MTB Winter XC series. This is actually round 3. I missed round 1 as I had man-flu. Round 2 I was picked to Marshal (which means I was awarded 1st place points by default), so I want to absolutely flog this one to put everyone else in their place ;).
    It's on my local route which I've been riding a lot lately, so I've no excuses really, other than being shlt of course.
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Morning lovers!

not been told what i'm doing today but there will be sport on telly some time i'm sure. Some bike fettling may occur. In other news Mrs13 has decided she hates her nicely paid job and is going to kick it into touch, this will mean a drastic change in my retirement plans. She also told them to stick their xmas do up their 4rses, which seeing as it involves a shed load of free booze is slightly disappointing.

Ho hum!

Toodle pip
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Im sooooooo bored at home. I might go for a lap of the non-challenging local trails. I havent even sat on my offroad bike in about a month and a half. :/ I may aswell, the sun is out! Then ill ride over to the park and play some footy with the mates.

Thats all i have planned for today.

Enjoy the weekend!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    Evening mongs,

Bought Christmas tree, sorted out the last pressies, now writing Christmas cards - pain in the ar$e. Am saving some of the 'Dirt 100' for when I finish as a reward, though I am worried I might go buy something shiny on the spur of the moment after reading it :shock:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • My days has slowly turned sh1t. My cars engine management light came on this morning when I started it, so I couldn't help my friend with the tree, instead, I went to a garage to have it looked at.

Something about a Mass Air Controller had gone, and something to do with my steering was on its way out. £270 later and it's fixed.

That's until I get home and head out again, where the engine management light has come on. And the garage is closed tomorrow :roll:

I damn well hate my car.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro