Clent hills near halesowen

chubby-jedi
chubby-jedi Posts: 4
edited January 2014 in MTB rides
hello! anybody ride up at the clent hills near halesowen?? i went last weekend but wasnt sure on where to start or where the good parts were.. im local wondered if any1 arranges rides up there or has room for a slightly slower mtber to tag along :D also looking to go wyre forest over the festive season :mrgreen:

mike

Comments

• There is plenty of okay riding there if you're after a quick blast, although I've not been there in ages. I tend to start in Nimmings car park and follow the bridal path Looping around a few times and exploring the sides each time. I have seen others head through a gate to the left of the area with the memoral trees, towards the castle. Although I've not been in there.
    Additionally there is some interesting stuff on the neighbouring monument hill, which can be accessed by bridal path on the other side of the hill to Clent.
  • ok cheers for that i'll check those out at the weekend
  • Try Stourbridge cycling club. They are a good bunch and always welcome new riders. They usually organise a Christmas ride around Wyre Forest.
  • Have you tried joining " the wyre forest mtb trails" Facebook page ....lots of local riders on there

I can show you lots of local trails ...it would be good to meet up as my BF is just starting up too...the Clent hills are excellent for fitness!
    Biking whore of Wyre....rides with anyone!