Wentwood50

welshkev
welshkev Posts: 9,690
edited February 2014 in XC and Enduro
Anyone else doing it next year? Entries sold out really quick this time around !!

Comments

• JBA
    JBA Posts: 2,852
    NO!
    I did it this year and hated it. It made me hurt too much. :evil:

Actually I was thinking I should do it again just to prove to myself I could. I'm (not very) secretly pleased it sold out before I had a chance to enter. :)
    “Life has been unfaithful
    And it all promised so so much”

Giant Trance 2 27.5 2016 ¦ Sonder Broken Road 2021¦ Giant Revolt Advanced 2 2019 ¦ Giant Toughtroad SLR 1 2019 ¦ Giant Anthem 3 2015 ¦ Specialized Myka Comp FSR 2009
  • Can't wait great event, superb course/feed stations and marshaling.
    Plus its a great opportunity for local riders to race some elite guys on home turf
  • craker
    craker Posts: 1,739
    I failed to get in the last couple of years. Thanks for the tip - are entries open yet?
  • welshkev
    craker wrote:
    I failed to get in the last couple of years. Thanks for the tip - are entries open yet?

Read the first post again ;)

It is tough and I've done it each year except this year - entered and then the gf booked us a holiday on the same dates :roll:

Just got to get training now.

SLADEY - you are an elite guy you fit b@stard ;)
  • welshkev
    guys, I can't make this years event so my entry is up for sale if anyone is interested?
  • Kev,

Try http://www.xcracer.com/forum/ no the entries sold out in double quick time, so should sell ok