Dirt 100 mag

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 60,605
edited December 2013 in MTB general
Has anyone got their grubby mitts on a copy of the 2014 Dirt 100 mag yet?

It was meant to be out on 5th December but I can't find the bleedin' thing. I've been into a couple of big WH Smiths branches (the ones that stock all the real niche bike mags that you've never heard of/don't care about) and it's nowhere to be seen :evil:
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Local LBS has them. I have it on my iPad... must be out there near you somewhere. That said, I think they missed the mark a little this year.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Just got mine from WH smiths today!! :D
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    It was meant to be out on 5th December but I can't find the bleedin' thing.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/dirt ... prod115678
  • Stevo_666
    If WHS haven't got a copy tonight I'm making an official complaint :)

.blitz - thanks for the link. Was going to get some stuff from CRC this week anyway!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    in the house around the 6th via subscription
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    My LBS has them in stock so am headed there on Saturday. Good excuse to go shopping for shiny stuff.
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    There are some cool bikes in this years edition inc a Voltage but it's not as good as mine :P

Fox suspension conspicuously absent
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    .blitz wrote:
    Fox suspension conspicuously absent

Steve Jones hates Fox that's why!! :lol: Although I'm sure he said the Float X was the best air shock he'd ever ridden in one of the recentish issues.
  • benpinnick
    benpinnick Posts: 4,148
    Why would fox be in there though? Theres better options at every price point... Maybe the float X might have made it in, but then the Monarch RC3 Plus is almost as good and quite a bit cheaper I think.
    A Flock of Birds
    + some other bikes.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    My copy just landed on my desk from CRC, some very cool stuff in there, shame I have to go into a meeting :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    on its way from CRC :D
  • DCR00
    DCR00 Posts: 2,160
    arran77 wrote:
    My copy just landed on my desk from CRC, some very cool stuff in there, shame I have to go into a meeting :roll:

who is that in your avatar ?
  • arran77
    DCR00 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

No idea, sorry!!
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Angus Young
    Angus Young Posts: 3,063
    arran77 wrote:
    DCR00 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

No idea, sorry!!

The least you should do is ask their name.
    All the gear, no idea and loving the smell of jealousy in the morning.
    Kona Process 134 viewtopic.php?f=10017&t=12994607
  • Stevo_666
    Smiths finally got their delivery :)
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:
    DCR00 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

No idea, sorry!!

The least you should do is ask their name.

:lol:

I wish!!

seanoconn