Tunesday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,871
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Mornin

Radio was a bit pants this morning, so fun times with the fruit based music system :)

Today is more reporting, more hassle followed by study - if I manage this, it will have been 2 nights off the beer - a recent record :oops:

Comments

• Morning Losers!

Fantastic nights sleep was had, though I forgot to alter the central heating, so it had been turned off 2 hours by the time I got up. It's not too bad though.

Plan for the day is to tidy the house up a bit, then settle down for some website building. I've no idea how long it will take me to build, so it should be quite interesting.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Yawning,

Work since 6am for beer delivery. Having a break 12 til 5 so a spot of lunch and a cheeky pint is in order. Will finish for 10pm so an early night and/or beer is in order.

Laters
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning c0cksuckers

I'm free! Today I shall be fettling with the SS, riding the SS, cutting up some bedsheets into a nativity theme fancy dress costume, riding some more and playing on the playbox. I've got a few days of bliss until results come out Friday afternoon so I'm going to make the most of it and do whatever the fuck I want as I'm quite sure that I completely fucked up one of the papers so most likely be resitting in January and won't really get a christmas holiday. Also, pub. The pub will feature at some point(s).

TTFN
  • Angry Bird wrote:
    Morning c0cksuckers

I'm free! Today I shall be fettling with the SS, riding the SS, cutting up some bedsheets into a nativity theme fancy dress costume, riding some more and playing on the playbox. I've got a few days of bliss until results come out Friday afternoon so I'm going to make the most of it and do whatever the fark I want as I'm quite sure that I completely farked up one of the papers so most likely be resitting in January and won't really get a christmas holiday. Also, pub. The pub will feature at some point(s).

TTFN

Lucky you get a resit...for me its June/July exams and if you fail them its tough shit!

Sitting in the library bored, doing IT work...thats it for me so far today.
  • Morning mens bits lovers...

Today i will mostly trying not to bury people at work.. otherwise looking forward to xmas party on Friday.

in other news the Ninja gerbils training is progressing nicely we like this.

laters
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Work. Stupid people saying things like can you prioritise my file is annoying me. Pay me twice as much and then we can talk about priority. And I don't understand why people want to move days before Christmas? What fun is there in spending the Christmas period unpacking boxes?

Half day tomorrow and Friday so I may actually get some of my own Christmas shopping down which will be a novelty.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    Afternoon Pond Life,

Ended up watching the end of 'Battle Los Angeles' last night so I am now tired with no enjoyment to show for it...that'll teach me. Today involved doing next years budget for the department which is tedium defined - I will need booze by the end of the day!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]