Moment of truth Monday

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Exams today, 2 of the buggers. Not feeling very optimistic, had to try and cram the 3rd and 4th years of vet school into a couple of weeks of revision alongside everything else I've had going on. It's going to be interesting...

On a brighter note, pub later!

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Meh

lots of work today, but later need to catch up on study, bit behind.... :(
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Yo A-Bird: Kick arris, dude. Good luck.

In other news: back to work after a rather fine weekend.

I will have pizza tonight to make for this. I will, just watch me.

Onwards! To coffee! ......aaand maybe bacon.
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Morning All

Washing 2 bikes after last nights ride then numerous jobs related to work.

Accountant to see later.

Not sunny in Sheffield yet.
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning,
    Hurting like hell after a pretty active weekend Obsticleing on saturday and a big ride on the fatty sunday.
    This week i should be meeting a new boss as my boss has fallen off the planet somewhere and there is all sorts of movement up there!
    Today will be emails and spread sheets! Fun ahoy!

Will be bacons and yet more coffee soon though.

Toodle pip
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Morning Losers!

Fantastic nights sleep was had, though my alarm going off at 5:30 because I forgot to turn it off was not appreciated. I make my return to the North this morning, there's no rush, just nice and steady.
    Then I shall go shopping, and make the house a bit tidier, ready for me to start building a website. Fun times.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Half day at work today (good), cycled in as the weather looks nice (better), fly to India tonight for a week working away (shite).
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Well one down, could have been worse, could have been better, suppose that makes it average really. 50.01% is enough for me to be happy so fingers crossed I managed that. Got another this afternoon too, just home for some lunch & COD/anything but more revision. I have no intention of going over notes to find I got answers wrong in the previous exam :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    Angry Bird wrote:
    Well one down, could have been worse, could have been better, suppose that makes it average really. 50.01% is enough for me to be happy so fingers crossed I managed that. Got another this afternoon too, just home for some lunch & COD/anything but more revision. I have no intention of going over notes to find I got answers wrong in the previous exam :lol:

Funny eclectic mix of bikes AB including a Fixie - Fixie = Crime. No spills on the Vimeo vids, or have I missed something? When you get your Vetinary degree, some of the Noork supports in here need the 'rubber glove' treatment. Good luck in No.2 exam.

Afternoon Noork supports

Mainly shirking today, stalking Stevo 666* and tinkering with bike bits.

*He's got a thing for my sister, which means he is totally f*cked in the head.

Bye
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Angry Bird wrote:

Funny eclectic mix of bikes AB including a Fixie - Fixie = Crime. No spills on the Vimeo vids, or have I missed something? When you get your Vetinary degree, some of the Noork supports in here need the 'rubber glove' treatment. Good luck in No.2 exam.

Afternoon Noork supports

Mainly shirking today, stalking Stevo 666* and tinkering with bike bits.

Bye

No, that's what he did to her :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,364
    You got nice Noorks Arran, I could park my bike in that rack.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    If I had norks like that I'd never leave the house :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Well today has been pretty shoot really. Was about to set off from Essex (just got in the car and settled down) when work rang "Sorry to bother you on your holidays.... but the Mac server has gone down" :roll: So drove to work where it turns out they'd got it going again, but not checked to tell me :evil:

To say I'm annoyed is an understatement.
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Good evening!

Not a bad day today really. Im starting to get re motivated in Physics now, since my homework and test grades are improving quite a lot. Had no maths lessons because the teacher wasnt in. Messed around with le bike today for a bit, and gave it a test ride to the barbers and back. Tomorrow is a breeze as its easy subjects, no HW due, so thats my evening sorted with some F1 on the Xbox. Laters!
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Aaah how I miss homework. Just finished work, but I dont get to leave yet, oh no. University coursework time now joy of joys
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,549
    [Mainly shirking today, stalking Stevo 666* and tinkering with bike bits.

Bye
    I've seen the pics, I've changed my mind....

Afternoon Gimboids,

A not quite as hard day at the office helped by access to BR at work and the lack of both big bosses who are on an executive retreat where they ponder the usual questions of:
    1. How can we make the minions work harder for less money and
    2. Why is morale low?

Pedalling home shortly so looking forward to dicing with death on the roads of London. if you think of it as mountain biking but with mobile bits of metal instead of trees roots and rocks, it's not too bad :P
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Im writing this from the future!!!

hope it all went well angry bird....

drizzling a bit here today... might get some paperwork done for a change....

laters
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike