seanoconn
seanoconn Posts: 11,409
edited December 2013 in The bottom bracket
Quiet in here this time of night
Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי

Comments

• napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Usually soul destroying. I tend to go and laugh at the Clinic but that seems to be creeping on to here now. Some utter bell-ends there!
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • seanoconn
    Late shift tonight?
  • seanoconn
    The clinic... wbt?
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Cycling news doping conspiracy forum...

Not working tonight but body clock fooked!
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Disappointed. Expected something along these lines.

MV5BMTg2NDQyODY1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUyMzE0NQ@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Never seen the film, but any film with 'Insatiable' in the title usually pricks my attention. :wink:
  • seanoconn
    NapoleonD wrote:
    Cycling news doping conspiracy forum...

Not working tonight but body clock fooked!
    I was reading the Walsh thread on here and noticed one of the clinic inmates.
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Disappointed. Expected something along these lines.

MV5BMTg2NDQyODY1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTUyMzE0NQ@@._V1_SY317_CR0,0,214,317_.jpg

Never seen the film, but any film with 'Insatiable' in the title usually pricks my attention. :wink:
    Can't view the pic :roll: What is it with old people and technology :lol: But I'm guessing its a saucy Hammer Horror.

Anyway this thread is for people awake at silly o'clock. Posting on it in daylight will turn it to ash*

*With the exception of the last couple of posts.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,505
    Anyone seen 'Lesbian Vampire Killers'? Worth a watch for the artisitc content...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • It's ok, not great though. Under the trades description act they could be done for false advertising, nearly as misleading as Kate Humbles Badger Watch!
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • RDW
    RDW Posts: 1,900
    As a public service, it is customary to post a link to Salma Hayek's snake dance in From Dusk Till Dawn in all vampire-related threads:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg0aw-jETDY
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,505
    It's ok, not great though. Under the trades description act they could be done for false advertising, nearly as misleading as Kate Humbles Badger Watch!
    Fair enough. Also it was factually inaccurate as lesbian vampires would only meet up once a month.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    It's ok, not great though. Under the trades description act they could be done for false advertising, nearly as misleading as Kate Humbles Badger Watch!

Fair enough. Also it was factually inaccurate as lesbian vampires would only meet up once a month.

Hammer Horror did a film by that actual name, that one was more accurate given the title.
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,546
    Anyone who liked Alyssa Milano in charmed would be well advised to check out Embrace of the Vampire (or at least a couple of scenes from it). All I can say is what did Martin Kemp do to deserve such good luck?