It's Finally Fridaaaaay!!!

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today is a great day, it's the last day of the working week, it's my last day for another week and a bit, and a terrorist has died! :mrgreen:

Today I shall be trying my best to leave work early, as I have to drive down to Essex to visit my friends. I'm aware I'm going to either get caught up in traffic on the A1, or cause the accident on the A1, so I want to set off as soon as possible.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Morning

Great sleep last night, so feeling great! Perhaps the lack of ale helped?

Today is branch visit followed by a pub visit - it is Friday after all
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

no sleep last night as the gf's best friend called to say she was going into labour at 11.30 last night. cue the gf driving to their house to look after their other sproggling. then her coming back at 3am waking me up!

anyway, I went out for a good ride last night and got shown some new trails i haven't ridden before, they were superb and can't wait to have a blast on them in the daytime 8)

that's about it

laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers,

Fryday = bacons.

That is all.

Onwards!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    TKM= I say this every year, Bring your bike! will be riding quite locally to you (10 ish miles away)

Minion has called in sick today and i also have a spy with me from head office doing "Back to the floor" training? This means its going to be a long tricky day.

Bacons could definatly feature very soon.

Onwards to coffees and sliced, fried piggy meats!

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev wrote:
    morning all,

no sleep last night as the gf's best friend called to say she was going into labour at 11.30 last night. cue the gf driving to their house to look after their other sproggling. then her coming back at 3am waking me up!

anyway, I went out for a good ride last night and got shown some new trails i haven't ridden before, they were superb and can't wait to have a blast on them in the daytime 8)

that's about it

laters

i need to get out riding more with you next year fella, i can never find all the local awesome trails I'm a useless explorer.

Well today is packing more boxes in work, slowly making my way through the day so i can go home and continue taming my pets so they can be killer attack gerbil stalkers!!

Laters
  • pilch
    pilch Posts: 1,136
    mehhhhenning,

Got an early finish as i'm having a jab ready for hols, hoping the nurse is fit and not the old diesel that normally mauls me, tomorrow is training then meeting up with the boys for the annual pissup in Kings Lynn, if is not completely under water by then, hopefully i'll get a taxi back this time instead of walking 15 miles like last year.
    A berm? were you expecting one?

29er race

29er bouncer
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders. Revisions etc. then heading back down South later, lazy fucker housemate has been alone there all week so no doubt it'll be a dump. That is all.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    Afternoon Wasters,

They've finally fixed the forum bug that's been stopping me logging in at work so work productivity is going to take a hit :mrgreen: That's enough good news for today...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545
    Works Christmas party tonight. Office looks like a dress and shoe shop and various mirrors hauled in for sitting at desks later making up and doing hair. Also the office fridge is full of alcohol. The cans of G&T (classy) on my desk are not making the day any easier.

Cannot wait to finish work. Have sent a minion to the shop to buy my lunch.
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • welshkev
    MissCMC wrote:
    Works Christmas party tonight. Office looks like a dress and shoe shop and various mirrors hauled in for sitting at desks later making up and doing hair. Also the office fridge is full of alcohol. The cans of G&T (classy) on my desk are not making the day any easier.

where are you going? so i'll know where to avoid :lol:
  • Stevo_666
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Good point, you don't want to get chased by a pack of dogs again :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:
    MissCMC wrote:

Good point, you don't want to get chased by a pack of dogs again :lol:

:mrgreen:
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    Afternoon crudlets, Happy friday everyone!

Deacon Blue concert sometime this weekend, should be good, other than that beer and bacon will feature.

Toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    Some twunt just crashed in the back of me.....joy!!!
  • put them in a ditch!
  • bg13
    welshkev wrote:

Not as classy as the way Tom Daley came out but well done you! Takes a lot of guts.

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • Good evening.

Tiring day of football and endless amounts of piss easy but loooooooooong IT work. Im so pissed off. I was playing real life race distance Monaco on the F1 Xbox game. Got to lap 67/78, and a Marrusia decided to slow to almost a standstill on a flat corner. I lost the front wing, span the car, then the game decided to give me a penalty for "unsportsmanlike behaviour" Wasted an hour of my life for nothing...

The Snooker today was awesome!!! Best game ive ever seen. Looking forward to the final tomorrow. Im feeling like having a late night tonight. Or maybe get an early night, get up early and get the new bits on the Raleigh before i go out. Hmm. Decisions decisions.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Afternoon Wasters,

They've finally fixed the forum bug that's been stopping me logging in at work so work productivity is going to take a hit :mrgreen: That's enough good news for today...

Thank fuuuuuuuuuuuuck. Peace at last.

Evening Noork supports.

How do you fit knobblies to a road bike? The storm has left a hell of a lot of debris around.

See you all the Triban OC forum.

P
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    bg13 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Not as classy as the way Tom Daley came out but well done you! Takes a lot of guts.

:)
  • welshkev
    It was a girl that went into the back if me. Does that make it ok or just perverted? ;)

Thanks for asking if I'm ok though guys :wink::lol:
  • bg13
    welshkev wrote:
    It was a girl that went into the back if me. Does that make it ok or just perverted? ;)

Was she wearing a strap on?

You can tell us.

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pinno
    welshkev wrote:

A Welsh girl? In a car? Hardly surprising,

(Violins) Are you ok? How did you find the experience?
  • welshkev
    bg13 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Was she wearing a strap on?

You can tell us.

She might've been, she looked that type
    [

A Welsh girl? In a car? Hardly surprising,

(Violins) Are you ok? How did you find the experience?

Who the fark are you? :wink:
  • pinno
    I'm a farqing wandering itinerent roadie (One quarter Welsh., 3/4 mongrel). Who the farq are you?
  • Stevo_666
    welshkev wrote:
    Asking for sympathy in the Crudcatcher? This place is going downhill....

Next thing you know we'll have roadie w@nkers coming in here trying to be funny. Oh, hang on... :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Next thing you know we'll have roadie w@nkers coming in here trying to be funny. Oh, hang on... :wink:

Yep, roadie w@nkers who help others to shirk freely.
  • Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Dont worry Pinarello, your probably more welcome here than me!
  • bg13
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Dont worry Pinarello, your probably more welcome here than me!

You're more than welcome, just not as welcome as your mum!

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • pinno
    I'm not trading my mother in a street cred/forest track acceptance war. I will however chuck in my sister.

She is 5 foot nothing and breathes fire.

@GT - I just come in to fling the dung around, so if it come's back at me...well.
  • bg13 wrote:
    You're more than welcome, just not as welcome as your mum!

:x
    @GT - I just come in to fling the dung around.

Be careful, you might get some on your Pinarello. :)