Tuesday Moaning...

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Due to lack of pictures from MissCMC, I think a bit of stalking will take place today :twisted: I've got quite a lot on at work at the moment, but I'm really struggling to get into it. The small helicopter we have in the office is far too distracting. We've made a couple of helipads and missions, and even recreated Glasgow yesterday!

Tonight, I'm going to tidy and chill a bit. I've downloaded this 7 minute workout app, so I'll see how dead I feel by the end of that.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Morning,

Work, then off to Sheffield for a spot of shopping.

The hamster died in his sleep last night so need to get him buried at some point today.

Laters
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Mornin' window lickers,

Busy busy in work, then back out shopping tonight - this time hoping RBS can keep it's f*****g IT infrastrucutre afloat long enough for me to pay. The twunts.

I shall calm myself with another couple of episodes of Boardwalk Empire S3.

Onwards! To melting s**t! And coffee!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    ste_t wrote:
    The hamster died in his sleep last night so need to get him buried at some point today.

In true CC/Pet Shop Boys style - where exactly was he when he died.............
  • tlw1
    morning

After five night on major ale, I decided last night was going to be dry. So when for a ride with a mate to scout out our beer & bikes ride in a couple of weeks................ and ended up in the pub. I decided it was more dangerous to go cold turkey!

Today is more excel with study later and def no beer later, as I'm out on Wednesday, I'm thinking one day is a reasonable detox
  • ste_t wrote:
    yo-you-gonna-eat-that-en-ffffff
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Due to lack of pictures from MissCMC, I think a bit of stalking will take place today :twisted:
    Is it the one in London or Falmouth?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning,

day of blah! today, got bloke coming to fettle the hot tub so will have to wait in for him.

Bit worried that Matthew H is looking for excuses NOT to drink! Stay strong mate, sobriety blows!

Any pointers on facebook stalikng will be more than welcomed TKM

toodle pip.
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Due to lack of pictures from MissCMC, I think a bit of stalking will take place today :twisted:

:shock: stalker alert :lol:

ask waylander, i'm sure he knows.

aaaannnnyway. I want to go for a ride later but everyone has bailed again and want to wait til Thursday, it means i'll have to brave the dark on my own :lol:

that's bout it, week 2 of the diet is going well. turns out this herbalife stuff actually works and my skepicism (sp?) was unfounded.

laters
  • I've always been a good stalker :twisted: I just like to bide my time for the opportune moment.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    bg13 wrote:
    Bit worried that Matthew H is looking for excuses NOT to drink! Stay strong mate, sobriety blows!

the last week has involved two free bars & I'm sure my nose is started to glow :oops:

But don't worry Wed, Fri & Sat are all planned nights out
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    matthew h wrote:
    bg13 wrote:

the last week has involved two free bars & I'm sure my nose is started to glow :oops:

But don't worry Wed, Fri & Sat are all planned nights out

Phew! thought you'd gone a bit Clank!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Mehning Peeps,
    I took matters into my own hands and stalked yesterday.

Ste, you shouldnt leave it "in" overnight! poor little sod.

Stevo was on TV again last night .

In SW london office today ahead of a meeting then back out to the 'burbs early afternoon.

Tonight might see a little jog before some sit and press ups, oh and some more stalking.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • welshkev wrote:
    Due to lack of pictures from MissCMC, I think a bit of stalking will take place today :twisted:

:shock: stalker alert :lol:

ask waylander, i'm sure he knows.

Whats that? ask me how to stalk? because surely thats Gaz.. or where to stalk CMC? if its the second you suck to much at stalking to even bother talking top :P

Today is mostly drinking tea in this new little 3 man tax office im in, and maybe look for jobs for april! anyone need a tea boy from May?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning all

Just started getting on with some revision. I say that, I've actually sat down and opened up the interwebs for some procrastination time. Eventually I will try and learn about skin, then I'll inevitably shoot myself out of boredom.

TTFN
  • MissCMC
    MissCMC Posts: 545

They are both in London...

Gosh it's been busy in here this morning!
    Sarcasm: Because punching someone in the face is illegal.
  • Good evening everyone.

Almost got into a really bad crash because of an absolute imbecile today. I was cycling down the road along side a long que of stationary traffic and some bellend decided to swing open the passenger side door without even looking! I was going at quite a considerable speed, as it was at the base of a hill, i probably would have been in hospital if he opened it 2 seconds later. Luckily i stopped about half a meter before the door. Was on my front wheel for quite a while trying to get the bike stopped, with shit simultaneously flying out of my arse. Use the bloody wing mirror!

Todays life lesson: Dont worry about the drivers, worry about the fkin passengers! Ive never had an issue with traffic before up until now. Rant over.

No school tomorrow, so no homework to faff about with tonight Relaxitionings!

Laters!
  • Why weren't you overtaking on the other side, like you're meant to?
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Ive never seen someone overtake cars on the right side. Thats basically suicide. The only time i do that is when a bus stops at a bus stop, and im behind the bus, and there are no cars coming in the other direction.
  • When cars stop, I go on the other side. Not really suicide unless you're on the other side of the road. If you travel next to the passenger doors, don't go too fast as passengers tend not to use mirrors (they're positioned for the driver!)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Fair enough.

And yeah that is actually true, come to think of it from a passengers point of view, you wouldn't really be thinking about a cyclist coming by. I was actually in the cycle lane though. As a cyclist myself i would have made sure there was no one coming by looking in the mirror.
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Flipping manic at work, but pulling 8am to 6pm with half hour lunch break seems to have got me almost caught up. No sign of any ability to go for any lunch rides this week. This makes me :cry:
    Spent the night trying to tidy my room. Starting to get really fed up of all the stuff I seem to have kicking around, especially now the rest of the house is tidy. Wish I was back in my house in Nottingham.
    Meh, chocolate will fix it.
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    matthew h wrote:
    ste_t wrote:

In true CC/Pet Shop Boys style - where exactly was he when he died.............
    As one 'Pet Shop' boys hamster said to the other 'Pet Shop' boys hamster, "Let's get sh1tfaced"...

Evening Fisters,

Was pedalling to work today so a bit knackered. Got the work Christmas pub quiz tomorrow so I predict lots of drinking and silliness :P B its of me still hurt from last week and I need to go shopping for better armour and padding until i can learn to stop falling off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    I just got chased by a pack of dogs!!!!

And no, I wasn't in wetherspoons ;) scared the crap out if me!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    VWsurfbum wrote:
    Stevo was on TV again last night .
    Just noticed that post...I keep getting repeated a lot!
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]