Lombardo MTB

Cheshire Mackem
Cheshire Mackem Posts: 5
edited December 2013 in MTB workshop & tech
I have a Lombardo Alverstone 400 which I totalled last week, the rear hub axle has bent (no problem in replacing), what I have a problem with is the spoke I snapped on the rear wheel.
I have not been able to locate on any search the spokes for the wheels LOMBARDO ALVERSTONE's.
Can any one assist where I can obtain spares or advise who the UK importer is so I can contact them for spares?

Thanks

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    bike shop and get them to measure what you need.

looks like a stupid spoke patten so they will need the bike to take measurements (or wheel)

and you will not find the wheel anywhere as it is just a wheel they have put their stickers on.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Thanks for that but it is not a standard spoke LBS haven't been able to source, the length isn't a problem - it's of a diameter (bladed, single butted) and guage that I haven't seen before (very heavy and large dia)......HELP!!
  • As long as it fits then does it really matter if it is bladed and butted right - just there is good enough surely?