Slow Sunday...

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

Been up a while, not acheived anything yet. Today is more studying with a hockey match thrown in to give me a nice break.

Comments

• foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    Goal #1 of the day - stay in bed until 9.30am. Currently overachieved.
    Goal #2 - no advent calendar to open so eat chocolate to make up for lack of novelty shaped chocolate/Lego. 1 bag Giant Buttons consumed.
    Goal #3 - stop living like a student and clean/tidy the house. Meh, in a minute.
    Goal #4 - clean the Fuel. See response to goal #3.

Well I'm half way there...
    Kisses
    FoxC
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    still in bed, doubt this will change in the forseeable future!

only one bottle of wine last night, no beers, nearly Clank'd, worrying!

Anyone know what the weather is doing?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    2nd free bar of the week = feeling awesome this morning (might be a lie)

Need to get out this hotel and pick up the rug rats, then a lazy day followed by an Indian tonight as that's what the 9yr old wants to do for his birthday - great
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Finally up after a late night trying to find a mysterious vid on Youtube - and failing.

Today I will service the brakes on the commuter. Livin' the dream me!

Onwards! To caffeine! And ropey v-brakes!
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Day 25 of being bikeless and it's really starting to p!ss me off!!! :evil: Have no been waiting 3 days for my refund for the Slackline to transferrer, until I get it I can't sort out a replacement so I currently have a small mountain of bike parts sat around doing absolutely feck all and I just want to ride a bike :( I've now missed 6 weeks of riding all in all and have ridden just 5 times since the CCC2CC, any fitness I had after that has surely gone by now and I'm sick to the back teeth of not being able to ride thanks to shoddy customer service. :roll: If the money isn't in my account by tomorrow someone's head is gonna be left backwards in a ditch, because it's a fecking joke.

Anywho today's to do list consists of getting more batteries for Xbox controllers, consume large amounts of food and drown my sorrows in town later.

I also find it slightly worrying the first thing I thought of when I heard Paul Walker had died is whether anyone had him in the death pool this year :?
  • Afternoon!

Not too much done today. Just helped out fitting a new washing machine... might be watching a bit of darts tonight, darts is usually crap but there are some good matches. Ronnie is playing tomorrow, so ill watch that game of Snooker. Both pretty boring usually but you know, nothing else really to watch.

Today will be doing some IT work thats due on Monday. Hopefully i wont be in school tomorrow because i should be going orthodontists tomorrow, my braces are broken quite badly because of a spring that was put in. Its eventually pushed one of the brackets off of my tooth. Ive taken it into my own hands to remove the broken parts with a wire cutter, but should get it sorted tomorrow.

Laters!
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    I may have broken my finger, it's kind of wobbly and painful except for the end of it which I can't feel at all. Exam first thing tomorrow morning... brilliant. Should be interesting :roll:
  • Afternoon Losers!

What a weekend! Getting home at 4:30 am on Saturday morning and then being out the house by 10:30 was not a good idea. Still, it was totally worth it, it's been great, and today has been normal, and chilled.

Head back to Da Hudd in a bit, so I'll probably try to get an early night in tonight I think. The diet has started, I hope I can lose weight this time.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Anything but slow here, have been doing a good impression of a blue arsed fly most of today. Although I did manage a late morning Full English and plenty coffee with a couple of mates. Now have to do a bit of work before a bit of grog and Match of the Day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • I've just squeezed 28 grams of amnesia haze into my free MBUK phone protector.

A busy day....