Who the **** is Bradley Wiggins?

Stevo_666
Stevo_666 Posts: 58,492
edited December 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Nicked from the roadie section but very good.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZiOj0dCIAAcX0S.jpg:large
"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]

Comments

• russyh
    russyh Posts: 1,375
    That's quality!
  • Great riposte...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,868
    Fantastic!
  • dodgy
    dodgy Posts: 2,890
    "seeing as your an american" <-- would have had greater impact had he got the capitalisation and grammar correct.
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    dodgy wrote:
    "seeing as your an american" <-- would have had greater impact had he got the capitalisation and grammar correct.

I thought that too...
  • 'Seeing as your an american.'

'Seeing as you're an American.'

The point was made regardless of the way it was written.
  • dodgy
    It's the difference between knowing your s h i t, and knowing you're s h i t.

So yes, it matters.
  • Did you have to read it twice to get it..?

Btw, if you're connecting the sentence using 'and'......you don't need the comma.

Cos it really matters.
  • dodgy
    Don't be a dick, lad.
  • wrote the dick.
  • The comma can be for literary effect.
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Like Lance Armstrong but not yet found to be cheating would be a more accurate response.
  • BigAl
    BigAl Posts: 3,122
    Like Lance Armstrong but not yet found to be cheating would be a more accurate response.

Would it?
    Do you know him?
    Do you have any evidence for your accusation?
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786

Go say that in the Pro Race roadie forum and see how they react :lol:
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Angry Bird wrote:

He'd probably get banned. :lol:
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Angry Bird wrote:

He'd probably get banned. :lol:

Who? Bradley wiggins? Rocket monkeys evidence is hardly fool proof ;)
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Ha nice
  • rockmonkeysc
    I didn't say he is a drug cheat I just suggested we might not know if he is.
    I remember when the Lance Armstrong allegations first came up. Every roadie (road cyclist, not rock band technician) was saying it can't be true, he does too much great work for charity etc etc.
  • 97th choice
    97th choice Posts: 2,222
    On the grounds that I think wiggins is a bit of a dick, and he doesn't seem to do much for widows and orphans, he must therefore race clean.
    Too-ra-loo-ra, too-ra-loo-rye, aye

Giant Trance
    Radon ZR 27.5 Race
    Btwin Alur700
    Merida CX500
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,339
    As a roadie, I still think Wiggo is in desperate need of a personality. Amongst a few of us, he has little street cred for his lack of support for Froome which was undoubtedly part of the deal that he went back on.
    Not that you lot give a farq. Thats fine, at least your not all deemed to be unnecessary.

On that note, why aren't you lot 'fishing'on other parts of the forum or why don't you come down to BB and have a craic, you miserable baskets with your miserable 'meh' dailly dose of 'me' misery, 'me' car, 'me' power steering racks? Is it because your all actually bunch of soft quilted lacey noork supports?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    As a roadie, I still think Wiggo is in desperate need of a personality. Amongst a few of us, he has little street cred for his lack of support for Froome which was undoubtedly part of the deal that he went back on.
    Not that you lot give a farq. Thats fine, at least your not all deemed to be unnecessary.

On that note, why aren't you lot 'fishing'on other parts of the forum or why don't you come down to BB and have a craic, you miserable baskets with your miserable 'meh' dailly dose of 'me' misery, 'me' car, 'me' power steering racks? Is it because your all actually bunch of soft quilted lacey noork supports?

we are all behaving, so we can become mods and then ban you all :wink:
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:

we are all behaving, so we can become mods and then ban you all :wink:

Ah well when you ban all of 'us', remember I'm one of 'you' as well :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Pics of your MTB's or you're just another bannable t1t in lycra :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rockmonkeysc
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Plenty of t1ts in lycra have mountain bikes, usually a 29er which is too big for them. They can usually be seen pushing their bikes around any fun bits to get to the next fire road.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Ok, will try and take a picture tomorrow night, in the meantime if I've been good this year Santa should be bringing me this new frame.

image.jpg

After today's events though I'll be lucky to get this

image.jpg

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Now we'll have to ban you for having a hardtail :P
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    image.jpg

image.jpg

Now we'll have to ban you for having a hardtail :P

Real men ride hard tails
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Real men ride hard tails
    I suppose your fixie is technically a hardtail :wink: