Study Saturday morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,862
edited November 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning

Feel better after some sleep, Thursday's 2.5 hrs wasnt enough - think I'm getting old :(

Today is the joys of a day long MBA school in Manchester, then as soon as it finished speed to Shrewsbury for the wife's works Christmas party - with the second free bar of the week :D

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders

Got some extra material from yesterday's exam to go and prepare for the 2nd half of it on Monday, fun stuff. That's my weekend sorted for me.
  • Morning Losers!

Last night saw me getting H'd. It was good. I got home around 4:30 this morning, and now am up, washed and dressed for the day. I'm off to South Manchester to go carol singing. I'm sounding particularly Barry White-ish so this will be interesting/fun

Probably get some food with my mates, and then this evening I have a quiz or something. Should be interesting as I devised most of the questions :lol:

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    afternoon tw@s

nowt doing here so may nip to the ski shop to get some kit for january!

nowhere near H'd last night, may have another go tonight, practice makes perfect and all that!
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • foxc_uk
    foxc_uk Posts: 1,292
    'Ning
    Went for a spin at Swinkey today. 'Twas good.

Evening of films and curry ready meal for 1 - today I'm a football widow.

Kisses
    FoxC
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Evening Cockwombles,

The girls in the house are watching shyte (Strictly come bollox) on TV so I've escaped to the internet for a bit. I'm doing a good impression of an old man today after the usual after effects of my attempt at DH yesterday kicked in so I've stuck a few plasters on and upped the caffeine intake to make me feel better :)

Now wondering if I can spend enough on CRC to use one of their discount vouchers, my evening is that exciting...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]