Cotic Soul sale.

plugp7
plugp7 Posts: 298
edited December 2013 in MTB general
Just a quick heads up. Cotic selling off Soul frames at £375 at moment for green and orange. Normal price £499.
Cotic Soul 26 inch. Whyte T130

Comments

• Yep, great bargain. Ordered mine yesterday. Medium green on its way hopefully soon.
    I've got Soul.
  • plugp7
    Large green here.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Still think I'm going for Bfe in Gritstone, Soul might a bit light weight for the multi-purpose bike I want, certainly wouldn't fancy a days uplifting on it!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Bfe for me for Christmas hopefully :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • dusk
    dusk Posts: 583
    lawman wrote:
    Still think I'm going for Bfe in Gritstone, Soul might a bit light weight for the multi-purpose bike I want, certainly wouldn't fancy a days uplifting on it!
    Do it! I'm well pleased with mine
    YT Wicked 160 ltd
    Cotic BFe
    DMR Trailstar
    Canyon Roadlite
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    lawman wrote:

Mine did a few, it was fine- you wouldn't choose it for a pure uplift ht but for an allrounder that does a few uplifts it ought to be fine. TBH I didn't like my BFe that much, it was a wee bit of a lump, lost most of the whateveritis that makes the Soul so bloomin good.

Maybe I could sell you a pre-cracked Soda, ideal for your purposes.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Northwind wrote:
    lawman wrote:

Mine did a few, it was fine- you wouldn't choose it for a pure uplift ht but for an allrounder that does a few uplifts it ought to be fine. TBH I didn't like my BFe that much, it was a wee bit of a lump, lost most of the whateveritis that makes the Soul so bloomin good.

Maybe I could sell you a pre-cracked Soda, ideal for your purposes.

Couldn't resist it
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Previous owner cracked it by not having enough seatpost in the frame. Any other questions ;)
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Nice! Anyone know if this is still going on?
    plugp7 wrote:
    Just a quick heads up. Cotic selling off Soul frames at £375 at moment for green and orange. Normal price £499.
  • plugp7
    Just building my green frame. Why oh why are they discontinuing green? It's just wrong.