Please help.....Coursework

ronnoc
ronnoc Posts: 11
edited November 2013 in MTB general
I have a unit within my course where i have to design a product aspart of a sports business and I would be truly grateful if you could all fill in my questionnaire.....it wont take very long. Im needing as many people to fill it in so I can get my primary research done so I'm able to carry out the rest of my business idea to pass the unit.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1q3MZxn ... U/viewform

Comments

• Done.

I would suggest a method of getting your hands out quickly in a crash they look a bit dangerous tbh.
    worst moment ever...
    buzzing down twisting single track then.... psssst BANG!!!
  • Gloves?
  • Hi, you need to rethink some of these questions. Do you really, really need to know whether or not the respondent gets to work on a moped or on a bus? Why not just add "commuting" as an option to your "types of cycling" question?

Oh and I notice that only people aged 30 and under get age categories. People aged over 30 are lumped into one homogenous mass.

It seems to me that all you need to know is whether people would use bar mitts, if so what for, and if not why not. The rest is just fluff.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Simplified as above, the answer is no.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • cooldad wrote:

+1
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,858
    cooldad wrote:

+1

+2
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    I don't understand. You want to design something that's already existed for donkeys' years?
  • RevellRider
    RevellRider Posts: 1,794
    matthew h wrote:
    cooldad wrote:

+1

+2

As above, the survey is rather limiting. You ask us what sort of recreational riding we do, but forgot road bike riding. For that I'm out
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I don't understand. You want to design something that's already existed for donkeys' years?

Lazy students, why do you want to have to design something from scratch when you can just steal someone elses design idea :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn