Size 9 feet? Nice person? Road cyclist? Bit skint?

mfin
mfin Posts: 6,729
edited November 2013 in Road buying advice
Is this you? Have you lost your job or anything?

Post on here and one of you might get a nice xmas cheer up.

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Are you Santa :D

I used to be a member on another forum where at Christmas people would get together and make up a parcel of bits for those on the site who others felt were in need / deserving, it was a nice idea :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • topdude
    topdude Posts: 1,557
    Nice idea, any chance of you getting some size 12 feet as well :D:D
    He is not the messiah, he is a very naughty boy !!
  • I have size 9 feet, and am skint. I think most people are skint, especially this time of year.

It's a very nice idea, perhaps we should have a Christmas donation thread.

I know I would donate some unwanted items.
  • What are you at?

Do I need to move this thread in the "bottom bracket" or straight in the bin?
    left the forum March 2023
  • arran77
    What are you at?

I don't think it's taking the proverbial at all :?

Sounds like the OP has something he has no use for and is asking if there is anyone in need who could use it.

Nice idea in my opinion.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • mfin
    What are you at?

Pm'd you Ugo
  • mfin
    arran77 wrote:

No, just be nice to find someone who could do with a bit of luck and it might make them smile.
  • arran77
    mfin wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

No, just be nice to find someone who could do with a bit of luck and it might make them smile.

That's how I saw it :)

seanoconn
  • mfin
    It's ok, Ugo is cool with it.
  • arran77
    mfin wrote:
    It's ok, Ugo is cool with it.

Good, just a misunderstanding.

It's a nice idea so hopefully someone deserving will contact you 8)

seanoconn
  • I'm all 4 of the above!
  • Definitely all of the above! :D

New baby on the way too..........just saying! :wink:
  • arran77
    I'm all 4 of the above!
    bigbenj10 wrote:
    Definitely all of the above! :D

New baby on the way too..........just saying! :wink:

Maybe you can have one shoe each :lol:

seanoconn
  • the nicest one would let the other one have it
  • Well Iamnot Wiggins got in first, so I guess the 'bagsy' rule comes in to play?!
  • mfin
    hibster wrote:
    the nicest one would let the other one have it

True :) can people just PM me, I want to confirm that I am as sure as I can what I have is going to someone who will really deserve it... I'm even going to post this at my own expense.

Anyone appreciates getting something for free! ...and I'd like to think noone would lie or exaggerate and take the opportunity from someone else who might appreciate and deserve it a whole lot more that's all.
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    mfin wrote:
    hibster wrote:

True :) can people just PM me, I want to confirm that I am as sure as I can what I have is going to someone who will really deserve it... I'm even going to post this at my own expense.

Anyone appreciates getting something for free! ...and I'd like to think noone would lie or exaggerate and take the opportunity from someone else who might appreciate and deserve it a whole lot more that's all.

If this is legit, mfin - which it seems to be. Once you've found a worthy recipient PM me their details and I'll throw in something new and foot warming related.
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • I'm a size 9, nice person, road cyclist but unfortunately I am not skint :(

Just my luck :cry:
    "You really think you can burn off sugar with exercise?" downhill paul
  • katiebob
    katiebob Posts: 208
    I fit 3 of the above but have size 6 feet... Maybe I can stuff the toes with tissue...

Awesome offer though! :D
  • mfin
    jordan_217 wrote:
    mfin wrote:
    hibster wrote:

If this is legit, mfin - which it seems to be. Once you've found a worthy recipient PM me their details and I'll throw in something new and foot warming related.

Yep, totally legit, I will PM you.
  • I am all of the above and could not post earlier because I was -

1. Helping out at the homeless shelter
    2. Donating blood and my kidneys and liver
    3. Helping old ladies cross the road

Anyone want my address so they can send me stuff....?

I'm sort of after something like this - Clicky Link if anyone has one lying in their shed or spare room.