It's Lancashire Day (aka Wednesday)

thekickingmule
thekickingmule Posts: 7,957
edited November 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning Losers!

Today is Lancashire Day, and so I will be rubbing everyone's noses in it at work as they did to me on Yorkshire Day.

Bury won 1-0 last night! The crowd was quite surprised. Happy, but surprised!

Yesterday I gave my minion a not-so-great probationary review, and he seemed far too happy in the afternoon for my liking. As a result, I'm getting my boss to now 'have a word' with him to make sure he understands the seriousness of it.

Tonight, I will finally chill the fark out.

Laters!
It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
Blender Cube AMS Pro

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    Tkm - happy Lancashire day

Morning

Today is excel, parents evening and then pub. Oh and packing for jolly tomorrow :)
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    morning all,

had a good night ride last night with northern monkey, which partly involved having the shit scared out of us by cows hiding in the bushes!! :shock:

also took my 4 year old to his first tae kwon do lesson, he enjoyed punching things funnily :lol:

today is day 3 of the diet and it's going ok, I haven't killed anyone for a bacon roll yet!

laters
  • welshkev wrote:
    had a good night ride last night with northern monkey, which partly involved having the shoot scared out of us by cows hiding in the bushes!! :shock:
    I've heard the locals round there do resemble livestock :lol:
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    welshkev wrote:
    had a good night ride last night with northern monkey, which partly involved having the shoot scared out of us by cows hiding in the bushes!! :shock:

you have no idea mate, after seeing some of the 'women' in wetherspoons on a Saturday night I think I prefer the cows :lol:
  • hit 37 degrees here today :shock:

still only middle to late spring...... gonna be a scorcher this year!!

lots of work done..... even had time to visit the dentist for a couple of fillings...

goodness I have a fun life!! :lol:
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Morning bumders. Revision mehness today. TTFN
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    Afternoon mongs,

Busy day at work today, not enough hours in the day even though I'm here for 15 of them. Got very little done yesterday as had an £11500 beer delivery to deal with.

New bike build hasn't really progressed as I've been so busy. Sad times.

Laters
  • Afternoon!

Today was pretty decent. Classes were pretty easy. Needed it after yesterday, in school till around 7:30. I got put on tea duty for the teachers at parents evening. (im enslaving myself to be able to go go karting at the end of the year). I must have made no less than 100 cups of tea and coffee. It wasnt too bad actually. A teacher that i hated gave an order for some black coffee, so i gave the fukka 3 massive tea spoons of coffee in a 150ml cup :lol: How about that for a black coffee. He doesnt know it was me, so its all cool.

Rest of the day will be watching some films, and revising if i can be bothered.
  • I must have made no less than 100 cups of tea and coffee. It wasnt too bad actually.
    You'll make a great minion!
    A teacher that i hated gave an order for some black coffee, so i gave the fukka 3 massive tea spoons of coffee in a 150ml cup :lol: How about that for a black coffee. He doesnt know it was me, so its all cool.
    Pretty much everyone I know that likes coffee wouldn't have had a problem with that really. I can't stand the stuff though
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • You'll make a great minion!

Pay for my go karting and ill make you as many cuppas as you want!

Pretty much everyone I know that likes coffee wouldn't have had a problem with that really. I can't stand the stuff though

I cant stand it either. Tea FTW. (2 sugars) It would probably be alright in a normal mug, but in 150ml, im pretty sure it would be veeeery strong.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    i gave the fukka 3 massive tea spoons of coffee in a 150ml cup :lol:

images.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    welshkev wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

you have no idea mate, after seeing some of the 'women' in wetherspoons on a Saturday night I think I prefer the cows :lol:
    You're telling me, we stayed over in Newbridge a few times before doing CC and went down to the local boozer near the roundabout. You could have been forgiven for thinking you'd walked in on a Sumo convention :D

Evening mongs, not much to report today apart from work work work and coffee coffee coffee...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:
    images.jpg

images_zpse08d9953.jpg

watch_out_we_got_a_badass_over_here_meme_png_obr.png
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn