look old style pedals

T.C.
T.C. Posts: 495
edited November 2013 in Road buying advice
I've always used these- trying to source new ones - sourced companies, ebay etc no luck any advice appreciated

Comments

• Jim C
    Jim C Posts: 333
    Try Decathlon
    jc
  • nochekmate
    nochekmate Posts: 3,460
    T.C. wrote:
    I've always used these- trying to source new ones - sourced companies, ebay etc no luck any advice appreciated

Might have some in the garage (blue I think). You can have them free gratis if you cover the postage.
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    There were some NOS Look Delta on ebay recently, liquidation stock, all brand new, I grabbed two pairs, as I still use Look delta pedals too. Some retailers may have some old stock, but as you say, they're getting pretty thin on the ground now.
  • Quite a few on eBay either look or other makes that are delta compatible I have just bought another pair for my work Bike. Cleats are always available cheap on there too
  • cycleclinic
    cycleclinic Posts: 6,865
    Get in touch there is catalogue full of NOS look and shimano pedals on delta cleats. All from a distributor, I just have not got round to stocking yet apart from the Shimano PD-1056 which I keep one pair of. Look Arc's e.t.c are all available. You just have to know were to look.
    http://www.thecycleclinic.co.uk -wheel building and other stuff.
  • T.C.
    T.C. Posts: 495
    cheers to all for advice