Monday meh morning thread

tlw1
tlw1 Posts: 21,868
edited November 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Do you think the police are about to announce a load of ditch murders have been solved - hence the lack of posters in here?

Today is lots of work with a decent night ride later - right, time for tea

Comments

• angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    At home home for a few days. Revision. Meh.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Serious case of CBA here today but less than 4 weeks until 2 1/2 weeks off :)
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Evening ladies,

lentil curry last night, today promises to be free and easy :P

otherwise free lunch and someone has brought in lemon drizzle cake which works for me!

Laters
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    lentil curry last night, today promises to be free and easy
    and thats just your ring!

Main minion is back today so will be able to get on with my own work, which is nice.

Still smiling after yesterdays demo ride on the Carbine 29, awesome fun.

early evening meetings all week which sucks but will allow me to get up later to componsate.

Toodles
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • Richie63
    Richie63 Posts: 2,132
    Afternoon All
    still working
    The north Sea is sunny

As for a Carbine get the smaller wheeled variety far more fun
    I'm going to blow the bank on a new build ( within reason ) NOW DONE!!
    http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/ss14 ... 010362.jpg
  • VWsurfbum
    VWsurfbum Posts: 7,881
    Dont fancy the 27.560B or whatever they've decided on, and i have 26" play bike ;)
    Kazza the Tranny
    Now for sale Fatty
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Afternoon bumders

Assignments are finished for the next few weeks, so today shall mostly be spent sorting out the slackline and returning it for my refund, once that is all done and processed and I get my monies back I can start again and get a different frame, thinking Cotic Bfe as it's the only hardtail I can think of that takes a 44mm headset and 31.6mm seat tube. Any one got any ideas if there's anything else for around £300?
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    matthew h wrote:
    Do you think the police are about to announce a load of ditch murders have been solved - hence the lack of posters in here?

Today is lots of work with a decent night ride later - right, time for tea

No, not really. The lack of posting is due to the addition of the hub. It's just not the same anymore and I can never find time to post these days....

As for today. I'm currently staring at Amazon, and looking for a tux.
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,494
    Evening Twats,

Barsteward of a day at work but managed to grab a quick jar at the station on the way home. Boss is annoying me intensely again, may need to find a Cruddy ditch for the fecker.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Good evening

Shat my pants big time this morning. I was so carried away watching the Snooker finals yesterday that i forgot my physics homework. Shot out of bed like a rocket this morning as soon as i remembered. Luckily managed to finish the last question on time with the school bell for the first lesson.

All of that effort and he never even marked it :roll:

Got some piss easy ICT to finish, and ill be off to bed, ready for a long day. (in school till 7:30!)
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    :lol: Ah, wasn't life great when your biggest worry was unfinished homework...

Couldn't you just have copied it off a mate in the morning? :lol:
  • :lol: Nope, that wasnt my only worry, my Physics teacher made a rule after 3/4 of the class didnt do the homework. If you dont come to the lesson with the homework completed, you get chucked out of the physics course.

Its quicker to do it myself to be honest, i understood it all, its just some calculations. So i sat down, whipped out the calculator and i finished it quickly.