Saturday?

angry_bird
angry_bird Posts: 3,786
edited November 2013 in The Crudcatcher
Morning bumders

I'm completely losing track of days with all this revision lark, I though today was Sunday when I woke up, rather a pleasant surprise to find it's actually Saturday. Revision and hockey today, that is all.

TTFN

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,870
    In work today and ferking cold, cycled in, the garmin showed -5 at one point :( At least it should be a decent ride home.

After this work stuff it is the local lights being switched on, so some time with the rug rats going round that and then to the local for their great pie & a pint for £5 offer :)
  • Morning Losers!

My mate found out yesterday that a house he's buying in Kent has been accepted, and then an hour later he got rammed off the road by a lorry. Bit of a mixed bag that. He's ok, just a bit happy/pi$$ed off.

I'm in a good mood today. I'm off to watch Bury play later, so I'm sure that'll be changed.

Laters!
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Join us on UK-MTB we won't bite, but bring cake!
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • matthew h wrote:
    then to the local for their great pie & a pint for £5 offer :)
    PAH! My local has great pie and great pints for £3. And you get to watch steam trains whilst eating/drinking 8)
    It takes as much courage to have tried and failed as it does to have tried and succeeded.
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • ste_t
    ste_t Posts: 1,599
    matthew h wrote:
    PAH! My local has great pie and great pints for £3. And you get to watch steam trains whilst eating/drinking 8)

A pie AND a pint for £3? What's the filling?! Bad aids worms?

Morning nobbers,

Working 9am til 2am, really not in the mood so do one.
  • angry_bird
    angry_bird Posts: 3,786
    Lucky to get a pint for £3 round here :roll: Except the spoons, cheap down there especially witht he 50p off camra vouchers :lol:

Yes, I'm studying really hard.
  • tlw1
    matthew h wrote:

I get to watch strippers (ok, that might not actually be true)
  • bg13
    bg13 Posts: 4,598
    morning prats

Still in Oireland, pushing on with a repair job that is going south rapidly, have had some ginless so it aint all bad!

Gonna finish work at lunch and then have a day and a half doing nowt! What to do?
    Loving life in rural SW France

Orange 5 Pro
    Ribble Audax
    On One Scandal 29er
  • ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Nope, it's made by a local firm, I honestly have to say, it's the best £3 you can spend. Proper beer too, none of this Fosters cr@p. I suppose you only get a quarter of the pie for that £3, but that's enough with each pint (If not, you're not drinking fast enough!)
    matthew h wrote:
    Some of the locals round here might do that for £3. Not sure I'd want to though :? Gazlar would be at home though ;)
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    ste_t wrote:
    matthew h wrote:

Nope, it's made by a local firm, I honestly have to say, it's the best £3 you can spend. Proper beer too, none of this Fosters cr@p. I suppose you only get a quarter of the pie for that £3, but that's enough with each pint (If not, you're not drinking fast enough!)
    matthew h wrote:
    Some of the locals round here might do that for £3. Not sure I'd want to though :? Gazlar would be at home though ;)

proper beer here too:

http://www.joulesbrewery.co.uk/index.php

This is at the top of my road :)
  • Very nice! My local (I say local, it's 28miles from my house :lol: ) is here http://www.eastlancsrailway.org.uk/food ... trackside/ There's a chalkboard inside telling you the brewery name, beer name, colour of beer (1 is light, 5 is black) percentage and price. Many a night I've spent working my way down the list, for them to run out of something and have to start again
    Blender Cube AMS Pro
  • tlw1
    TKM - looks a great place
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,515
    matthew h wrote:
    proper beer here too:

This explains a lot about where you live :) The phrase 'as likely to move as a Frenchman living next door to a brothel' springs to mind...

Afternoon Winnits,

I have been running and driving around like a headless chicken trying to get loads of shyte done while fitting in bacon and coffee on the way. Time for a quick rest before the trouble 'n' strife comes home :|
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    proper beer here too:

This explains a lot about where you live :) The phrase 'as likely to move as a Frenchman living next door to a brothel' springs to mind...

It's worse, they moved in after me