Jerseys

dynebaruk
dynebaruk Posts: 75
edited November 2013 in MTB buying advice
Where's the best places online to shop for mtb jerseys?

Also, any recommendations for specific jerseys to keep an eye out for?

I ride "All Mountain" - no road jerseys or anything lycra :)
Cheers.

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    661 Freeride 3/4 in green for me next spring. Endura Burner 3/4 in grey & camo's nice too.
  • I like fox racing and royal racing jerseys. CRC have a massive selection, but I get them from wherever is cheapest at the time.
    Best to try before you buy if possible. Im usually a small riding jersey size, but regular t shirts im a medium.
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    edited November 2013
    I got a
    I like fox racing and royal racing jerseys. CRC have a massive selection, but I get them from wherever is cheapest at the time.
    Best to try before you buy if possible. Im usually a small riding jersey size, but regular t shirts im a medium.

I got one of these for £18 from CRC recently. Bargain, should've bought two really.

2013_royal_racing_turbulence_ls_mtb_jersey_black_ash.jpg
  • whatever is cheapest and the right size.
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369

I got one of these for £18 from CRC recently. Bargain, should've bought two really.

2013_royal_racing_turbulence_ls_mtb_jersey_black_ash.jpg

got a blue and a black one. using it with a decathlon baselayer and an old endura windproof the last few days with no issues
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Troy Lee GP jerseys are very cheap on Mountain Bike Bitz at the moment.
  • Endura Humvee
  • mcnultycop
    mcnultycop Posts: 2,143
    I do most of my riding in a 15 year old paintball jersey.
  • passout
    passout Posts: 4,425
    A cheap technical t shirt from any outdoor shop.
    'Happiness serves hardly any other purpose than to make unhappiness possible' Marcel Proust.
  • grenw
    grenw Posts: 804
    Endura Burner 3/4 in grey & camo's nice too.

Got that one myself although it was mainly down to the lack of 3/4 sleeve options - nice, robust top. Also treated myself to a Poc Flow a couple of years back. Nice and airy but expensive.

Tend to shop at the usual places online whenever they have a sale - CRC, Wiggle, Cycle Surgery etc