Ebay

The Northern Monkey
The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
edited December 2013 in The hub
If someone lists something as will be dispatched within 2 days, how long do you leave it before asking for money back from Ebay?

Only reason I bought the damn thing was due to 2 day dispatch and next day recorded delivery, 5 days later and nothing... no respose from seller either.

Comments

• nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    so not tracking number either. i would have expected notification that it was on its way on working day 2.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • Email the seller as you have paid for next day delivery right? if so do what i did, open a case..

The seller responded quickly to the case as no tracking was provided but he has provided one now, and now the problem lays with royal mail, posted 4/11 still not arrived today frustrated as their my new pedals,
  • Ad was:
    Posted in 2 days
    Next day delivery before 1pm included in price.

Have email the seller to find out whats going on, if I dont hear back in 24 hours I raise a case.
  • trooperk
    trooperk Posts: 189
    So easy to blame Royal mail, most of my late arrivals from the bay were down to the seller, so don’t forget to check the posting date stamped on the parcel, and just because the seller listed a posting time he or she sometimes can’t be R’s to post on time.
    Specialized-The clitoris of bikes.
  • Well its not showing as dispatched on ebay either! Bloooody annoying!
  • Just go ahead and start a dispute via ebay. It takes so darn long for them respond anyway you might as well get the process started. If you get your item in the meantime you can always cancel the dispute.
    If someone lists something as will be dispatched within 2 days, how long do you leave it before asking for money back from Ebay?

Only reason I bought the damn thing was due to 2 day dispatch and next day recorded delivery, 5 days later and nothing... no respose from seller either.