Decathlon B'twin long-sleeved base layer

lukea-d
lukea-d Posts: 25
edited November 2013 in Road general
Decathlon sell a long-sleeved base layer in their own brand, B'twin, for £9.99. Does anyone have any feedback on whether they are any good?

Comments

• Hawmaw
    Hawmaw Posts: 124
    I've got one and so far its been good although like every other garment how it performs will depend on what you're wearing it with. I wore mine on Tuesday under a short sleeve summer jersey and once I got moving I was warm enough but it was quite mild for November. Its been washed a good number of times now and still looks like new.
    I would buy another ...
  • mattgeezer
    mattgeezer Posts: 1,805
    Got the £14.99 aero one, mesh vest summer one and tight mesh short sleeve one,

All have been fine for 50+ mile rides, better than my merino one in fact, I'd go for the next level up one, 9.99 ones are pretty unfitted and not as good imo.
    Allez 2013
    Pitch 2011
    GT Moto 2003
  • smidsy
    smidsy Posts: 5,273
    They are fine, especially for the money.
    Yellow is the new Black.
  • claddo
    claddo Posts: 27
    A bargin.
    Don't hesitate to look in the running section as well. Their "kalenjani" (sp?) runing stuff has excellent half zip tops that make a great base layer and the running tights in normal and thermal are good if you combine with chamois shorts.
  • who needs Rapha anyway !
  • i bought the kipsta football base layer from decathlon last year, it is excellent.
  • rodgers73
    rodgers73 Posts: 2,626
    Too late now but the Aldi baselayers are pretty good - Crane - they were a tenner as well
  • prawny
    prawny Posts: 5,439
    I've got the white SS one, it's fantastic, although a bit grey looking after 18 months. I'd definitely have another.
    Saracen Tenet 3 - 2015 - Dead - Replaced with a Hack Frame
    Voodoo Bizango - 2014 - Dead - Hit by a car
    Vitus Sentier VRS - 2017