Whats happening here??? Jumping chain

2»

Comments

• I am supposing you have an external bearing bottom bracket? if not, or if oyu dont know how to do it, probably best to take it to a good LBS.
  • Yes external bottom bracket, I know what preload is now lol, you just caught me on the hop :D
  • Park Tools recommends 6mm between top jockey wheel biggest rear ring when fitting SRAM. Planet X had set it at 22mm impressive. NOT. :mrgreen:
  • I'm confused. I thought the chain was jumping off the big ring at the front? Did adjusting the B screw really stop that? When it jumps what gear are you in at the rear?
  • gloomyandy wrote:
    I'm confused. I thought the chain was jumping off the big ring at the front? Did adjusting the B screw really stop that? When it jumps what gear are you in at the rear?

It's always in 11 at rear when jumping. As for adjusting the B ever I'm just trying to eliminate any possible contributing factor
  • I assume that 11 you mean the smallest cog at the rear? Is this a 10 speed or 11 speed setup?
  • gloomyandy wrote:
    I assume that 11 you mean the smallest cog at the rear? Is this a 10 speed or 11 speed setup?

Yes the smallest cog & it's 10 speed
  • I was wondering if the BB could do with spacing out 1-1.5mm on the drive side would this make a difference?