No Shower

2»

Comments

• Headhuunter
    Headhuunter Posts: 6,494
    Asprilla wrote:
    Biggest problem with gym memberships is the 12 month contract. I'm an associate consultant at small consultancy firm working out of shared offices. I could leave, we could move or I could be on site with a client long term at any time. I can't enter a long contract.
    I don't think that UK fitness network ties you in for a year, you can pay monthly
    Do not write below this line. Office use only.
  • stu-bim
    stu-bim Posts: 384
    Had a quick look at their webiste and they do a 'H2 runner package' for 25.99. as long as you don't need the bike park you could use that for shower and change
    Raleigh RX 2.0
    Diamondback Outlook
    Planet X Pro Carbon
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    stu-bim wrote:
    Had a quick look at their webiste and they do a 'H2 runner package' for 25.99. as long as you don't need the bike park you could use that for shower and change

Could be useful, but the advantage of H2 is that you don't have to get to the office to park the bike, then run to H2 and then walk back.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • stu-bim
    stu-bim Posts: 384
    Asprilla wrote:
    stu-bim wrote:

Could be useful, but the advantage of H2 is that you don't have to get to the office to park the bike, then run to H2 and then walk back.

A good brick session from all the triathletes out there
    Raleigh RX 2.0
    Diamondback Outlook
    Planet X Pro Carbon