what do you think of this colour scheme

boborange
boborange Posts: 84
edited November 2013 in Road buying advice
Hi, would appreciate some input please. Building a new bike and was thinking of this colour scheme. Yes or No?

thanks

Comments

• They say you can't argue with taste.
    i'd say, back to the drawing board.
  • maddog 2
    maddog 2 Posts: 8,114
    Not my cup of tea but then I don't like white bikes, or red and white bikes.

The fork is just invisible too, and fades into the background far to easily.
    Facts are meaningless, you can use facts to prove anything that's remotely true! - Homer
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    not my thing, i don't do red, but if you like it, thats the important thing ...
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Nothing wrong with the colours, but those flames are nasty !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • marcusjb
    marcusjb Posts: 2,412
    boborange wrote:
    Hi, would appreciate some input please. Building a new bike and was thinking of this colour scheme. Yes or No?

thanks

Do you like it?

Yes = go for it

No = have a think about changing the design for some colours you find more pleasing or rearranging those colours into a design you find more pleasing.
  • If you like it go for it but I say change the front to green or blue. Way too many bikes in the 'white or black with red bits' area of the market.
  • thanks for your input, 6 replies all saying its a horror, that tells me something.

i was unsure so thats why i thought i would ask around and thinking about it a bit more ive decided to go with bare ti and save myself a few $$$ awell.

thanks one and all
  • neeb
    neeb Posts: 4,471
    I can't help thinking of splattered blood when I see red and white combined in that way... With orange flames I might go for it just for the retro-kitsch value. ;-)